Fluke VT02 Visual IR Thermometer – Thermal Camera and IR Thermometer
Fluke brings a new GREAT tool: the VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
One great tool way under the 1000 limit. The device combines the a +-2 centigrade precise spot thermometer with a small thermal imager and provides a precise heat map on a microSD.
The SmartView analysis and reporting PC software makes reporting easy using great report templates.
Distrelec lists it under 700 euro(VAT excluded).
- Range: -10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C, whichever is the greater (at 25 °C nominal) as tested
- Image capture freq.: 8 Hz
- IR Spectral Band: 6.5 µm to 14 µm
- FoV: 20° X 20°
- Operating Conditions: -10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F) with 10 % to 90 % non-condensing humidity
- Optimist’s Take: How Technology Can Reshape Post-Pandemic World May 29, 2020We worry how the post-pandemic world would look like. But I remain optimistic. When the world hits a wall, we find ways to breach the impasse. The post Optimist’s Take: How Technology Can Reshape Post-Pandemic World appeared first on EETimes.
- A prominent leader in the semiconductor memory technology segment: Winbond May 29, 2020One of the crucial elements in today’s electronics is semiconductor memory technology. Any equipment that makes use of a processor of any kind will have semiconductor technology in it. There is a significant need for semiconductor memories and there are various types of memory and number of technologies that have made its presence felt in […]
- Supercomputer Operators Gang Up On Covid-19 May 29, 2020Some novel ideas to combat the pandemic are getting supercomputing power for free from a new consortium that includes some of the world’s most powerful machines. The post Supercomputer Operators Gang Up On Covid-19 appeared first on EETimes.