Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- Nuvoton Direct - development kit discounts and two new ARM kits
- Eagle 9.2 Negative Solder Mask problem
- electronica 2018 - #ele18
- Segger J-Link Base v.9 - 50% off from Microchip
- Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
- Fluke turns 70 with some anniversary offers
- Nuvoton NT-M0564V Development Board
- #EW18 is here!
- The 5017 escaped from reverse voltage
- Eagle missing managed libraries
- STEVAL-FKI868V1 - Sigfox testing with ST Hardware
- Sigfox - WiSOL SFM10R1 - SNOC Board
- TIDA-00129 Isolated PS Ref.Des.
- #ele16 MVV update
- MSP-FET loosing 430UIF
- The EFM32 Development Kit - Gecko, G890F128
- javapath javaw unspecified error
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
- TI releases the MSP430GCC
- Upverter Schematic Capture + PCB Layout - online
A small board designed in Autotrax DEX (now DEXPCB) for building and testing some 12v and 5v IoT devices based on the cheap ESP8266 modules.
A Murano sensor app is tested here.
SDR view of a low power transmission
Capturing the transmission of Anaren LR09A modules with a RTL-SDR. The exceptionally low power mode is easy to spot.
Wireless Charging – WE coil choice
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone. Started as a Element14 competition request,
the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product. PCB built in Eagle.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Winter Is Coming September 13, 2019
- 5G Smartphone ICs ● AI and the 4 Clouds ● AVs: Competing on Safety September 13, 2019This week: a look at a new batch of 5G smartphone ICs, the competitive market for AI chips, and the appropriateness of car companies treating safety as a competitive feature.
- India Branching Out into Chip Design September 13, 2019Do India’s ‘children’ of Texas Instruments have a golden opportunity to expand the country’s chip design hub?