TI C2000 Piccolo Launchpad
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- AEB: From a Glorified Checkbox to Serious Testing October 28, 2020Driver Monitoring System today is a glorified checkbox. DMS isn’t alone, though.The same judgment applies to Automatic emergency braking (AEB). The post AEB: From a Glorified Checkbox to Serious Testing appeared first on EETimes.
- Europe Focuses on 6GHz Regulation, While Wi-Fi 7 Looms Beyond October 28, 2020European regulators are being pressured to open up the 6-GHz band for Wi-Fi and its successor, Wi-Fi 6E. The post Europe Focuses on 6GHz Regulation, While Wi-Fi 7 Looms Beyond appeared first on EETimes.
- Robotaxis: Next Steps October 27, 2020Following the column on key players in robotaxis that I wrote last week, I am offering the second column, this time focused on the evolution and growth of the robotaxi market. The post Robotaxis: Next Steps appeared first on EETimes.