The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
Opticis Fiber Optic USB Extension
M2-100 extends USB signal up to 40m (130feet):
USB Isolator Board for the ADuM3160 and ADuM4160
- AEB: From a Glorified Checkbox to Serious Testing October 28, 2020Driver Monitoring System today is a glorified checkbox. DMS isn’t alone, though.The same judgment applies to Automatic emergency braking (AEB). The post AEB: From a Glorified Checkbox to Serious Testing appeared first on EETimes.
- Europe Focuses on 6GHz Regulation, While Wi-Fi 7 Looms Beyond October 28, 2020European regulators are being pressured to open up the 6-GHz band for Wi-Fi and its successor, Wi-Fi 6E. The post Europe Focuses on 6GHz Regulation, While Wi-Fi 7 Looms Beyond appeared first on EETimes.
- Robotaxis: Next Steps October 27, 2020Following the column on key players in robotaxis that I wrote last week, I am offering the second column, this time focused on the evolution and growth of the robotaxi market. The post Robotaxis: Next Steps appeared first on EETimes.