The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
- CEVA invests $10 million in image processing IP August 16, 2019Potential to create AI-ready wide-angle footage with embedded contextual data
- Hong Kong Airport Protests Jolt Supply Chain August 16, 2019The impact on passenger traffic is over, and effects on the electronics supply chain are fading, but the long-term impact on Hong Kong's entrepot trade will persist.
- Lockheed Martin Embraces AR on the Shop Floor August 16, 2019Augmented reality tools are being used to manufacture the next U.S. manned spacecraft.