Great free webinars at Element14/Farnell www.element14.com/webinars
- 13/06/12 REACH Regulations: steps to compliance
- 13/06/12 ON Semiconductor: Solutions for Driving High Brightness LEDs
- 19/06/12 Design Flow Series: A step-by-step guide to debugging an ARM based design with the Keil ULINK-ME 20/06/12 EAO Switch: Design Considerations for Effective Human Machine Interface Systems
- 21/06/12 Elektor Academy – AndroPod – Bridging Android and your electronics projects
- 27/06/12 Design Flow Series: BGA layout guidelines–Designing for manufacturability
- 18/07/12 Freescale Part 1 of 5 Part Series: Build your own Embedded System
What you can expect from X-fest 2012
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include “fundamentals,” “applications” & “Zynq™-7000 EPP”
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools
ARM® and ST Free European seminar series on the new STM32 F0 MCU series, between 22 May and 5 July 2012.
Attend this FREE seminar and walk away with in-depth technical knowledge of the STM32 F0 series and a FREE STM32 F0 Discovery Kit!
Technical Documentation and Software ST page or direct links:
- Nvidia Mum on 7-nm GPU March 19, 2019Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang was silent on his high-end roadmap at a time when the company has a commanding lead in graphics computing and AI.
- Intel, Cray Win U.S. Exascale Deal March 18, 2019The first of three U.S. systems, worth a total of $1.8 billion and capable of exaflop performance, will be built at Argonne National Lab by Intel and Cray.
- U.S. Court Finds Apple Infringed Qualcomm IP March 18, 2019A U.S. federal court found that several iPhone models infringe on patents held by Qualcomm, a major setback for Apple in the patent fight between the two companies that has been unfolding in several jurisdictions throughout the world.