Great free webinars at Element14/Farnell www.element14.com/webinars
- 13/06/12 REACH Regulations: steps to compliance
- 13/06/12 ON Semiconductor: Solutions for Driving High Brightness LEDs
- 19/06/12 Design Flow Series: A step-by-step guide to debugging an ARM based design with the Keil ULINK-ME 20/06/12 EAO Switch: Design Considerations for Effective Human Machine Interface Systems
- 21/06/12 Elektor Academy – AndroPod – Bridging Android and your electronics projects
- 27/06/12 Design Flow Series: BGA layout guidelines–Designing for manufacturability
- 18/07/12 Freescale Part 1 of 5 Part Series: Build your own Embedded System
What you can expect from X-fest 2012
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include “fundamentals,” “applications” & “Zynq™-7000 EPP”
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools
ARM® and ST Free European seminar series on the new STM32 F0 MCU series, between 22 May and 5 July 2012.
Attend this FREE seminar and walk away with in-depth technical knowledge of the STM32 F0 series and a FREE STM32 F0 Discovery Kit!
Technical Documentation and Software ST page or direct links:
- We Need to Talk About Buttons September 29, 2020Why is it that buttons always seem to be placed someplace other than where they'd be most useful The post We Need to Talk About Buttons appeared first on EETimes.
- Capture-the-Flag Competitions Need to Include Hardware September 29, 2020Hackers are increasingly probing hardware for security vulnerabilities. The industry needs to develop expertise to counteract those attacks. The post Capture-the-Flag Competitions Need to Include Hardware appeared first on EETimes.
- US Reportedly Restricts Exports to SMIC September 28, 2020The U.S. is reported to have restricted exports to SMIC, citing the possibility the technology could support China's military. The post US Reportedly Restricts Exports to SMIC appeared first on EETimes.