Great free webinars at Element14/Farnell www.element14.com/webinars
- 13/06/12 REACH Regulations: steps to compliance
- 13/06/12 ON Semiconductor: Solutions for Driving High Brightness LEDs
- 19/06/12 Design Flow Series: A step-by-step guide to debugging an ARM based design with the Keil ULINK-ME 20/06/12 EAO Switch: Design Considerations for Effective Human Machine Interface Systems
- 21/06/12 Elektor Academy – AndroPod – Bridging Android and your electronics projects
- 27/06/12 Design Flow Series: BGA layout guidelines–Designing for manufacturability
- 18/07/12 Freescale Part 1 of 5 Part Series: Build your own Embedded System
What you can expect from X-fest 2012
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include “fundamentals,” “applications” & “Zynq™-7000 EPP”
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools
ARM® and ST Free European seminar series on the new STM32 F0 MCU series, between 22 May and 5 July 2012.
Attend this FREE seminar and walk away with in-depth technical knowledge of the STM32 F0 series and a FREE STM32 F0 Discovery Kit!
Technical Documentation and Software ST page or direct links:
- Robocar Bill Stays Stalled, but DMS Climbs Hill July 4, 2020Auto Safety bill, 'Moving Forward Act," Climbs the Hill as it passed the House of Representatives this week, while AV tech industry-supported 'AV START Act' remains stalled. The post Robocar Bill Stays Stalled, but DMS Climbs Hill appeared first on EETimes.
- A Good Start: National Mask Day July 3, 2020I would like to propose Pandemic Act of 2020. It includes a National Mask Day, which requires everyone to wear a mask are required when he is outside home, with others. The post A Good Start: National Mask Day appeared first on EETimes.
- Making TinyML Easy: Who is Edge Impulse? July 3, 2020Quietly, but not secretly, building an end-to-end embedded developer platform for machine learning on microcontrollers The post Making TinyML Easy: Who is Edge Impulse? appeared first on EETimes.