Congrats to Danger Zack Brown! Good work and great updates!
And to Turkish Airlines Startup Class
A great concept – Kickstarter
Sadly, from the http://www.kickstarter.com/start page:
- “Am I eligible to start a Kickstarter project?
- Creating projects is currently open to US and UK creators over the age of 18 (see full details). Businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations can also use Kickstarter to fund their creative projects. We’re working hard to open up to more countries. If you’ve been waiting, we really appreciate your patience. Please note that anyone, anywhere (with a major credit or debit card) can pledge to Kickstarter projects.”
Easy to use, quick connecting, E-Ink display module various applications.
“The product contains an E-Ink display, display driver components and microController in one easy to use package.
They are available in three display sizes.
Bitmap graphics and text are placed on the display in the size, font and position desired.
Control is with SPI, Serial or I2C ports.
The ePs works standalone or controlled by a uController and operates on 3 to 16 VDC.
The medium and large ePS circuit board is suitable for securing in a project box or even plugging into the top of an Arduino shield stack.”
or in a unshortened form:
- Nvidia Mum on 7-nm GPU March 19, 2019Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang was silent on his high-end roadmap at a time when the company has a commanding lead in graphics computing and AI.
- Intel, Cray Win U.S. Exascale Deal March 18, 2019The first of three U.S. systems, worth a total of $1.8 billion and capable of exaflop performance, will be built at Argonne National Lab by Intel and Cray.
- U.S. Court Finds Apple Infringed Qualcomm IP March 18, 2019A U.S. federal court found that several iPhone models infringe on patents held by Qualcomm, a major setback for Apple in the patent fight between the two companies that has been unfolding in several jurisdictions throughout the world.