Congrats to Danger Zack Brown! Good work and great updates!
And to Turkish Airlines Startup Class
A great concept – Kickstarter
Sadly, from the http://www.kickstarter.com/start page:
- “Am I eligible to start a Kickstarter project?
- Creating projects is currently open to US and UK creators over the age of 18 (see full details). Businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations can also use Kickstarter to fund their creative projects. We’re working hard to open up to more countries. If you’ve been waiting, we really appreciate your patience. Please note that anyone, anywhere (with a major credit or debit card) can pledge to Kickstarter projects.”
Easy to use, quick connecting, E-Ink display module various applications.
“The product contains an E-Ink display, display driver components and microController in one easy to use package.
They are available in three display sizes.
Bitmap graphics and text are placed on the display in the size, font and position desired.
Control is with SPI, Serial or I2C ports.
The ePs works standalone or controlled by a uController and operates on 3 to 16 VDC.
The medium and large ePS circuit board is suitable for securing in a project box or even plugging into the top of an Arduino shield stack.”
or in a unshortened form:
- Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew April 2, 2020Underwriters Laboratories has completed its first standard for Autonomous Vehicles. Central to the goal of UL 4600 is to guide designers toward “the safety case” for their autonomous products The post Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew appeared first on EETimes.
- One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message April 1, 2020What's News: Demand visibility has worsened across all segments of the economy. Lindsley Ruth vows to remain steadfast. The post One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message appeared first on EETimes.
- Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes April 1, 2020One of the most vital areas of development for semi- and fully-autonomous vehicles is driver gaze and eye tracking, but there are several implementation challenges facing designers. The post Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes appeared first on EETimes.