Congrats to Danger Zack Brown! Good work and great updates!
And to Turkish Airlines Startup Class
A great concept – Kickstarter
Sadly, from the http://www.kickstarter.com/start page:
- “Am I eligible to start a Kickstarter project?
- Creating projects is currently open to US and UK creators over the age of 18 (see full details). Businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations can also use Kickstarter to fund their creative projects. We’re working hard to open up to more countries. If you’ve been waiting, we really appreciate your patience. Please note that anyone, anywhere (with a major credit or debit card) can pledge to Kickstarter projects.”
Easy to use, quick connecting, E-Ink display module various applications.
“The product contains an E-Ink display, display driver components and microController in one easy to use package.
They are available in three display sizes.
Bitmap graphics and text are placed on the display in the size, font and position desired.
Control is with SPI, Serial or I2C ports.
The ePs works standalone or controlled by a uController and operates on 3 to 16 VDC.
The medium and large ePS circuit board is suitable for securing in a project box or even plugging into the top of an Arduino shield stack.”
or in a unshortened form:
- AMD, TSMC & Imec Show Their Chiplet Playbooks at ISSCC February 26, 2021The common theme coming out of the chiplet forum at ISSCC was the need for a 3D interconnect density roadmap. The post AMD, TSMC & Imec Show Their Chiplet Playbooks at ISSCC appeared first on EETimes.
- UK Consumer Watchdog on Qualcomm’s Tail February 26, 2021The allegation is that Qualcomm has been overcharging Samsung and Apple since 2015, with the charges passed on to consumers. The post UK Consumer Watchdog on Qualcomm’s Tail appeared first on EETimes.
- Congress Creates a Focal Point for Optics, Photonics February 26, 2021Light-based technologies come into focus as part of a larger U.S. technology innovation push. The post Congress Creates a Focal Point for Optics, Photonics appeared first on EETimes.