Interesting case: solar slates on a listed building
- here are some instalations photo: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/SANYO-HIT-Power-Technology
- and all HIT A or N data: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/HIT-Power-N-and-A-Series
- Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics January 17, 2020Silicon Carbide is being adopted in several power applications. The agreement between ROHM and STMicroelectronics will increase its massive adoption in the Industry. The post Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics appeared first on EETimes.
- Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor January 16, 2020Seattle startup runs AI on tiny embedded devices The post Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor appeared first on EETimes.
- AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? January 16, 2020Dusting off the crystal ball The post AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? appeared first on EETimes.