The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
Opticis Fiber Optic USB Extension
M2-100 extends USB signal up to 40m (130feet):
USB Isolator Board for the ADuM3160 and ADuM4160
- We Need to Talk About Buttons September 29, 2020Why is it that buttons always seem to be placed someplace other than where they'd be most useful The post We Need to Talk About Buttons appeared first on EETimes.
- Capture-the-Flag Competitions Need to Include Hardware September 29, 2020Hackers are increasingly probing hardware for security vulnerabilities. The industry needs to develop expertise to counteract those attacks. The post Capture-the-Flag Competitions Need to Include Hardware appeared first on EETimes.
- US Reportedly Restricts Exports to SMIC September 28, 2020The U.S. is reported to have restricted exports to SMIC, citing the possibility the technology could support China's military. The post US Reportedly Restricts Exports to SMIC appeared first on EETimes.