The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
Opticis Fiber Optic USB Extension
M2-100 extends USB signal up to 40m (130feet):
USB Isolator Board for the ADuM3160 and ADuM4160
- Arm's bold new path ● Teenage autonomous drivers ● Dealing with the data deluge October 18, 2019Arm will now accept custom instruction sets - and that's much more than a defensive maneuver fending off RISC-V, with Kevin Krewell. Graphics guru Jon Peddie on extracting info from exabyte floods. Can a self-driving car do better than a 16-year-old human motorist - and how could you tell?
- TSMC Boosts Capital Expenditures on 5G Demand October 18, 2019TSMC reports soaring demand for its 7 nm line, due to worldwide development of 5G and accelerated demand from HPC, mobile, and other applications.
- Bipolar-Zener Combo Takes On CMOS October 18, 2019Quantum tunnelling effect reduces mask steps, slashes lead time