Fluke 70th anniversary
One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Fluke brings a new GREAT tool: the VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
One great tool way under the 1000 limit. The device combines the a +-2 centigrade precise spot thermometer with a small thermal imager and provides a precise heat map on a microSD.
The SmartView analysis and reporting PC software makes reporting easy using great report templates.
Distrelec lists it under 700 euro(VAT excluded).
- Range: -10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C, whichever is the greater (at 25 °C nominal) as tested
- Image capture freq.: 8 Hz
- IR Spectral Band: 6.5 µm to 14 µm
- FoV: 20° X 20°
- Operating Conditions: -10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F) with 10 % to 90 % non-condensing humidity
A good article about using Thermography Imaging in Home Improvement here:
Fluke Thermal Imaging Product line:
- Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew April 2, 2020Underwriters Laboratories has completed its first standard for Autonomous Vehicles. Central to the goal of UL 4600 is to guide designers toward “the safety case” for their autonomous products The post Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew appeared first on EETimes.
- One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message April 1, 2020What's News: Demand visibility has worsened across all segments of the economy. Lindsley Ruth vows to remain steadfast. The post One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message appeared first on EETimes.
- Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes April 1, 2020One of the most vital areas of development for semi- and fully-autonomous vehicles is driver gaze and eye tracking, but there are several implementation challenges facing designers. The post Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes appeared first on EETimes.