Fluke 70th anniversary
One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Fluke brings a new GREAT tool: the VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
One great tool way under the 1000 limit. The device combines the a +-2 centigrade precise spot thermometer with a small thermal imager and provides a precise heat map on a microSD.
The SmartView analysis and reporting PC software makes reporting easy using great report templates.
Distrelec lists it under 700 euro(VAT excluded).
- Range: -10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C, whichever is the greater (at 25 °C nominal) as tested
- Image capture freq.: 8 Hz
- IR Spectral Band: 6.5 µm to 14 µm
- FoV: 20° X 20°
- Operating Conditions: -10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F) with 10 % to 90 % non-condensing humidity
A good article about using Thermography Imaging in Home Improvement here:
Fluke Thermal Imaging Product line:
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to IanD. usa seems , large amount of talents are in the software/internet corps. which left little can spare for semi dev. so even if US put some major investment in semis, it will end up with indian engs getting the benefit. that's one reason behind
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to ubm112211. china is still in the process of getting it's 1st nand chip PRQed in year of 2020. nand was invented in 1991. which is a reflection of the efficiency of chinese system.
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020luckily , the money spent by chinese , large amount of it getting wasted, by its in efficient system, lack of democracy , bureaucracy . so non of the system is perfect, just play to it's advantage. everyone got pressure though, no easy money in this world in the end.