Fluke 70th anniversary
One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Fluke brings a new GREAT tool: the VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
One great tool way under the 1000 limit. The device combines the a +-2 centigrade precise spot thermometer with a small thermal imager and provides a precise heat map on a microSD.
The SmartView analysis and reporting PC software makes reporting easy using great report templates.
Distrelec lists it under 700 euro(VAT excluded).
- Range: -10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C, whichever is the greater (at 25 °C nominal) as tested
- Image capture freq.: 8 Hz
- IR Spectral Band: 6.5 µm to 14 µm
- FoV: 20° X 20°
- Operating Conditions: -10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F) with 10 % to 90 % non-condensing humidity
A good article about using Thermography Imaging in Home Improvement here:
Fluke Thermal Imaging Product line:
- Nvidia Mum on 7-nm GPU March 19, 2019Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang was silent on his high-end roadmap at a time when the company has a commanding lead in graphics computing and AI.
- Intel, Cray Win U.S. Exascale Deal March 18, 2019The first of three U.S. systems, worth a total of $1.8 billion and capable of exaflop performance, will be built at Argonne National Lab by Intel and Cray.
- U.S. Court Finds Apple Infringed Qualcomm IP March 18, 2019A U.S. federal court found that several iPhone models infringe on patents held by Qualcomm, a major setback for Apple in the patent fight between the two companies that has been unfolding in several jurisdictions throughout the world.