Fluke 70th anniversary
One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Fluke brings a new GREAT tool: the VT02 Visual IR Thermometer
One great tool way under the 1000 limit. The device combines the a +-2 centigrade precise spot thermometer with a small thermal imager and provides a precise heat map on a microSD.
The SmartView analysis and reporting PC software makes reporting easy using great report templates.
Distrelec lists it under 700 euro(VAT excluded).
- Range: -10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C, whichever is the greater (at 25 °C nominal) as tested
- Image capture freq.: 8 Hz
- IR Spectral Band: 6.5 µm to 14 µm
- FoV: 20° X 20°
- Operating Conditions: -10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F) with 10 % to 90 % non-condensing humidity
A good article about using Thermography Imaging in Home Improvement here:
Fluke Thermal Imaging Product line:
- Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics January 17, 2020Silicon Carbide is being adopted in several power applications. The agreement between ROHM and STMicroelectronics will increase its massive adoption in the Industry. The post Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics appeared first on EETimes.
- Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor January 16, 2020Seattle startup runs AI on tiny embedded devices The post Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor appeared first on EETimes.
- AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? January 16, 2020Dusting off the crystal ball The post AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? appeared first on EETimes.