Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
The TLV1117 is a positive low-dropout voltage regulator designed to provide up to 800 mA of output current.
The device is available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, 5-V, and adjustable-output voltage options.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1-V input-to-output differential. Dropout voltage is specified at a maximum of 1.3 V at 800 mA, decreasing at lower load currents.
- Comment on Tackling the Challenge of Component Obsolescence by amarpreet41 January 20, 2020Agree, this is an important subject and the impact of it is huge if the OEM's are not prepared for it. Trust me, lot of OEM's just ignore this very important aspect of the business. However, with the technology becoming more affordable there are 3rd party suppliers like IHSmarkit, Silicon Expert and EOL Manager. who […]
- Comment on White House Proposes Hands-Off Approach to AI Regulation by Radiozammy January 19, 2020AI as an subject for ethics is an interesting topic of discussion. I remember the noise it created related to privacy and ethics when google glass first came out. Very interesting to see US adopt a completely different standard that countries like china where AI is now embedded into more monitoring of the citizen both […]
- Comment on Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor by Radiozammy January 19, 2020This is exciting news and gives Apple the capability to enhance the processing power of smaller devices specially smartwatches, smart eyewear along with its line of iphones and other similar small form devices. Radio from ExpandAcross(https://expandacross.com/)