Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
The TLV1117 is a positive low-dropout voltage regulator designed to provide up to 800 mA of output current.
The device is available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, 5-V, and adjustable-output voltage options.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1-V input-to-output differential. Dropout voltage is specified at a maximum of 1.3 V at 800 mA, decreasing at lower load currents.
- It's Sony AI vs. Facebook, Google November 19, 2019Sony new unit will pursue advanced R&D in artificial intelligence. The consumer electronics giant is targeting a much bigger role in the accelerating AI race.
- Cree and ST Double Value of SiC Agreement to $500M November 19, 2019ST takes additional steps to secure a supply of silicon carbide wafers.
- Smart Boards for IoT Designs November 19, 2019Smart boards enable cost-effective prototyping. New boards are available from Aconno, Sony, and Cypress.