Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
The TLV1117 is a positive low-dropout voltage regulator designed to provide up to 800 mA of output current.
The device is available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, 5-V, and adjustable-output voltage options.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1-V input-to-output differential. Dropout voltage is specified at a maximum of 1.3 V at 800 mA, decreasing at lower load currents.
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Winter Is Coming September 13, 2019
- 5G Smartphone ICs ● AI and the 4 Clouds ● AVs: Competing on Safety September 13, 2019This week: a look at a new batch of 5G smartphone ICs, the competitive market for AI chips, and the appropriateness of car companies treating safety as a competitive feature.
- India Branching Out into Chip Design September 13, 2019Do India’s ‘children’ of Texas Instruments have a golden opportunity to expand the country’s chip design hub?