Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
The TLV1117 is a positive low-dropout voltage regulator designed to provide up to 800 mA of output current.
The device is available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, 5-V, and adjustable-output voltage options.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1-V input-to-output differential. Dropout voltage is specified at a maximum of 1.3 V at 800 mA, decreasing at lower load currents.
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to IanD. usa seems , large amount of talents are in the software/internet corps. which left little can spare for semi dev. so even if US put some major investment in semis, it will end up with indian engs getting the benefit. that's one reason behind
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to ubm112211. china is still in the process of getting it's 1st nand chip PRQed in year of 2020. nand was invented in 1991. which is a reflection of the efficiency of chinese system.
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020luckily , the money spent by chinese , large amount of it getting wasted, by its in efficient system, lack of democracy , bureaucracy . so non of the system is perfect, just play to it's advantage. everyone got pressure though, no easy money in this world in the end.