Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
The TLV1117 is a positive low-dropout voltage regulator designed to provide up to 800 mA of output current.
The device is available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, 5-V, and adjustable-output voltage options.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1-V input-to-output differential. Dropout voltage is specified at a maximum of 1.3 V at 800 mA, decreasing at lower load currents.
- 10 Science-Based Productivity Hacks for a Fulfilling Workday March 3, 2021The tips and tricks herein can be customized to help ensure that you’re getting the most out of every workday. The post 10 Science-Based Productivity Hacks for a Fulfilling Workday appeared first on EETimes.Brian Santo
- Quanergy Optimizes Optical Phased Array Lidar March 3, 2021Quanergy's latest iteration of its OPA lidar has a range of about 100 meters, which the company plans to double by year-end. The post Quanergy Optimizes Optical Phased Array Lidar appeared first on EETimes.Maurizio Di Paolo Emilio
- Facebook, Marvell Partner in 5G Infrastructure Makeover March 2, 2021Facebook and Marvell have partnered to develop equipment for 5G networks based on the open radio access network (ORAN) model that’s intended to connect more of the world’s people at lower cost. The post Facebook, Marvell Partner in 5G Infrastructure Makeover appeared first on EETimes.Yoshida Junko