HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
New version! One software for all Atmel MCU’s.
As version 5, this is also MS VS based.
It comes with a large library of free source code — with 1,100 ARM and AVR project examples .
- Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics January 17, 2020Silicon Carbide is being adopted in several power applications. The agreement between ROHM and STMicroelectronics will increase its massive adoption in the Industry. The post Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics appeared first on EETimes.
- Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor January 16, 2020Seattle startup runs AI on tiny embedded devices The post Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor appeared first on EETimes.
- AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? January 16, 2020Dusting off the crystal ball The post AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? appeared first on EETimes.