HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
New version! One software for all Atmel MCU’s.
As version 5, this is also MS VS based.
It comes with a large library of free source code — with 1,100 ARM and AVR project examples .
- Intel Regains Top Spot in Chip Sales May 22, 2019Intel is back to No. 1 in the first quarter after memory market woes drag Samsung's sales down 34%.
- Microwave Symposium 2019: What to Expect in Boston May 21, 2019The Annual IEEE International Microwave Symposium lets engineers learn about the latest technology, see the latest products, and connect with people.
- Redpine Do-It-All IoT Chip Heads for Home May 21, 2019The big chip companies targeting the smart-home market have been like Wile E. Coyote chasing the roadrunner. Redpine Signals thinks it can catch its prey with its new IoT chip.