HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
New version! One software for all Atmel MCU’s.
As version 5, this is also MS VS based.
It comes with a large library of free source code — with 1,100 ARM and AVR project examples .
- Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew April 2, 2020Underwriters Laboratories has completed its first standard for Autonomous Vehicles. Central to the goal of UL 4600 is to guide designers toward “the safety case” for their autonomous products The post Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew appeared first on EETimes.
- One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message April 1, 2020What's News: Demand visibility has worsened across all segments of the economy. Lindsley Ruth vows to remain steadfast. The post One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message appeared first on EETimes.
- Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes April 1, 2020One of the most vital areas of development for semi- and fully-autonomous vehicles is driver gaze and eye tracking, but there are several implementation challenges facing designers. The post Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes appeared first on EETimes.