HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
New version! One software for all Atmel MCU’s.
As version 5, this is also MS VS based.
It comes with a large library of free source code — with 1,100 ARM and AVR project examples .
- 10 Science-Based Productivity Hacks for a Fulfilling Workday March 3, 2021The tips and tricks herein can be customized to help ensure that you’re getting the most out of every workday. The post 10 Science-Based Productivity Hacks for a Fulfilling Workday appeared first on EETimes.Brian Santo
- Quanergy Optimizes Optical Phased Array Lidar March 3, 2021Quanergy's latest iteration of its OPA lidar has a range of about 100 meters, which the company plans to double by year-end. The post Quanergy Optimizes Optical Phased Array Lidar appeared first on EETimes.Maurizio Di Paolo Emilio
- Facebook, Marvell Partner in 5G Infrastructure Makeover March 2, 2021Facebook and Marvell have partnered to develop equipment for 5G networks based on the open radio access network (ORAN) model that’s intended to connect more of the world’s people at lower cost. The post Facebook, Marvell Partner in 5G Infrastructure Makeover appeared first on EETimes.Yoshida Junko