HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to IanD. usa seems , large amount of talents are in the software/internet corps. which left little can spare for semi dev. so even if US put some major investment in semis, it will end up with indian engs getting the benefit. that's one reason behind
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to ubm112211. china is still in the process of getting it's 1st nand chip PRQed in year of 2020. nand was invented in 1991. which is a reflection of the efficiency of chinese system.
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020luckily , the money spent by chinese , large amount of it getting wasted, by its in efficient system, lack of democracy , bureaucracy . so non of the system is perfect, just play to it's advantage. everyone got pressure though, no easy money in this world in the end.