HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
- Patent Proposal Could Help EEs June 18, 2019The U.S. Congress is considering legislation on what is eligible for a patent, a bill likely to encourage or at least maintain the level of patent filings by system and chip designers.
- TSMC, Purdue Team Up to Enhance Chip Security June 18, 2019TSMC and Purdue University announced the establishment of a center at the university to enhance semiconductor security.
- Chiplet Ecosystem Slowly Picks up Steam June 18, 2019Momentum is gathering for the heterogeneous integration of chiplets from multiple vendors in a system-in-package.