HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
- Comment on Canadian Researcher Ponders Cyborg Rights by Dug_E_Bug December 13, 2019I see your point. The common denominator for your list is the Social Security Number - or equivalent for non-USA countries. Being a boomer, the introduction of the SSN seemed to be apocalyptic for many in my parent's generation. I didn't see it that way, because it was already implemented, and it was 'good'. The […]
- Comment on AWS Rolls Out AI Inference Chip by Evariste December 13, 2019Sounds pretty neat. Has anybody used the AWS F1 instances? These have Xilinx Ultrascale FPGAs. I was wondering how useful they are for hardware simulation; I haven't tried them myself, though.
- Comment on Qualcomm Rides on China’s Belt & Road Initiative by kenpillay December 13, 2019a couple of pinch points on that so-called Belt and Road Initiative : 1. overland rail route has a gauge mismatch ; China 4ft Kazakhstan 6ft 2. sea route/road westward goes through Singapore Straits (and eventually Suez)