HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
- Comment on Coming to Grips with Earned Value Management by Paul838 January 16, 2020EVM is essential when there's need of project monitoring. It's helpful when the project team needs to figure out whether there's need of taking corrective actions regarding the project schedule and budget performance. Great article, thanks for sharing! Paul - HUSH Project Management & Consulting Limited
- Comment on White House Proposes Hands-Off Approach to AI Regulation by MWagner_MA January 14, 2020One glaring thing is missing in this agenda - assigning responsibility/liability of the performance of the product to the manufacturer - NOT the user! If regulations ensure this, companies will need to establish a certain level of reliability in order to get insurance. This provides at least some balance to what is now the "wild […]
- Comment on CES Image Gallery: It’s a Wrap by ubm112211 January 13, 2020dumbest corporate slogan this slogan most likely comes from a AI translator. maybe not google one.