The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- NI online condition monitoring solution addresses Big Analogue Data challenges October 21, 2014National Instruments Aust & NZ announces the release of NI InsightCM Enterprise.
- HGST offers the only complete performance and capacity storage portfolio certified with VMware Vi October 21, 2014VMware Virtual SAN is a new hypervisor-converged, storage platform for VMware vSphere environments.
- element 14 offers complete range of STM32 Nucleo boards for fast prototyping October 21, 2014element14 Pty Ltd announces the availability of STM Nucleo boards from STMicroelectronics.
- Intel, IBM Dueling 14nm FinFETS October 21, 2014The duel of the FinFETs will take place between Intel and GlobalFoundries now that it has taken over manufacturing of semiconductors from IBM with the details of architectures here.
- Solving a 49-Year-Old Conundrum October 21, 2014Based on the technology available to a 10-year-old boy in 1965, can anyone solve Ivan's 49-year-old conundrum?
- TI's Rosy Outlook Defies Microchip's Gloom October 21, 2014TI reported third-quarter results above expectations, indicating no industry corrections in sight. The solid results came 10 days after Microchip made a downward revision in its revenue forecast.