The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- DDR4 LRDIMMs: Ready for Enterprise Memory August 22, 2014Here's a look at the advances the industry has made with the latest memory technology DDR4 and, more specifically, on DDR4 LRDIMM.
- iPhone 6 Facts – Finally August 22, 2014Top 10 app developer separates fact from rumors about Apple's coming iPhone 6.
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle: 7 Things to Know About Uncle Sam's Plan August 22, 2014Now that more new cars are equipped with ADAS, the NHTSA plan, unveiled this week, to require V2V communications technologies in all new passenger cars might seem too little, too late.
- Harvesting energy from sound August 22, 2014SCIENTISTS from the Queen Mary University of London and Nokia have collaborated to create an energy harvester that can charge a phone using noise.
- Series of events to promote next gen electrical transport August 22, 2014THE IEEE is participating in a series of global events to promote transportation electrification.
- New AeroCheck eddy current flaw detector August 20, 2014Russell Fraser Sales (RFS) has introduced a new eddy current flaw detector from Ether NDE.