The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- element14 adds heavy-duty circular connectors for industrial and military applications October 30, 2014element14 Pty Ltd has expanded its portfolio of high performance, rugged connectors for military, industrial and commercial applications in Asia-Pacific.
- Symtavision-Renesas collaboration for MCU joint timing design methodology October 29, 2014SYMTAVISION and Renesas are collaborating to develop joint timing design methodology for multicore MCUs.
- iPad Air 2 teardown: more of the same, but more efficient and thinner October 29, 2014IHS has done a teardown on the Apple iPad Air 2 and found it to be significantly similar to the original iPad Air.
- Friday Quiz: Radiated Emissions October 31, 2014There are many factors that contribute to radiated emissions problems. How well do you know them?
- China Blamed for Microchip Dip October 31, 2014Microchip Technology Inc. reported a decrease in sales for the second quarter of fiscal 2015 ending Sept. 30, blaming the economic climate in China rather than internal issues.
- Why Xiaomi Is World's 3rd Largest Mobile Co. October 30, 2014Xiaomi's emergence as world's third largest smartphone vendor makes us ask how the rules have changed in global smartphone market.