The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- In-vehicle video surveillance camera controller ensuring security through continuous monitoring November 23, 2014Interworld Electronics announces the release of a new in-vehicle video surveillance camera controller from Aaeon.
- Prepare for wearable technology to reap its benefits, says report November 21, 2014IT departments and workplaces in the Asia-Pacific need to prepare for wearable technology, according to new research from the ISACA.
- Drones the new tool for inspection and audits in heavy industry November 21, 2014Two Australian companies have given, heavy industry a much faster and safer means to inspect or audit dangerous and inaccessible areas.
- Creating an 8x8x8 3D LED Cube: The Base PCB November 21, 2014Creating an 8x8x8 3D tri-color LED cube from the ground up involves a variety of tasks, including designing the base PCB upon which the cube will be mounted.
- Allocating MCU Resources Accurately November 21, 2014When you need a new MCU and new I/O for a project, how do you choose among the many and confusing alternatives?
- Experts Call for Secure Sensors November 21, 2014Sensor nodes are the most vulnerable point of attack in an Internet of Things ecosystem, so securing the trillions of sensors industry experts expect is of the utmost concern.