The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- Samsung’s new national headquarters ready to roll March 23, 2015SAMSUNG’s new Australian headquarters at Sydney Olympic Park is now completed.
- TLC NAND flash to dominate memory market as it matures March 23, 2015TLC NAND flash will account for nearly half of the total NAND flash memory output of the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Margrit Harting, entrepreneur, promoter and sponsor celebrates her 70th birthday March 22, 2015Margrit Harting, creative head of the globally active technology group, Harting, celebrated her 70th birthday on February 3, 2015.
- Integre Brings x1 HyperLink DSP to FPGA March 27, 2015Integre's IP core allows a user-defined system to communicate with TMS320C66x multicore DSPs from Texas Instruments using a single lane high speed SERDES interface, or to another FPGA.
- SanDisk Goes For Big Data Flash Market March 27, 2015InfiniFlash storage platform puts company in competition with customers and aims to deliver flash capacity at a price point competitive with hard disk drives
- March 28 is Arduino Day -- Break Out the Party Hats! March 27, 2015On 3/28/2015, the folks at SparkFun are offering up to 30% off some of their favorite Arduino/Arduino compatible boards and a whole slew of Arduino accessories.