The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- ST technology supports swimming HUD wearable March 2, 2015A NEW heads-up display monitor for swimmers integrates STMicroelectronics MEMS, MCU, BLE and power management ICs.
- Superconductive secrets discovered March 2, 2015RESEARCHERS in Japan have uncovered the underlying structures and behaviour that give Si(111) its superconductive properties.
- Mouser and Grant Imahara launch robotics innovation challenge March 2, 2015MOUSER has launched a series of webisodes and resources centred around robotics, with its Empowering Innovation Challenge program.
- Spectrum, 5G in MWC Spotlight March 3, 2015To avoid a massive and unruly cellular frequency shakeup, a panel experts from the cellular, satellite, broadcasting, and networking industries discussed at the Mobile World Congress how to best use spectrum, especially for 5G cellular.
- Making MCU Software Requirements Creation Easier March 3, 2015To reduce labor and error in requirements definition and verification Argosim uses natural language modeling.
- Rohde & Schwarz Highlights 5G Tester at MWC March 3, 2015To support designers and developers in research activities, Rohde & Schwarz (R&S) has developed a test setup for bandwidth-hungry applications in the millimeter wave range.