The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- Mobile memory prices to drop just a little with LPDDR4 launch April 22, 2015WITH next-generation memory just around the corner, mobile DRAM prices are expected to drop, but not by much, says DRAMeXchange analysts.
- Guide to Intel Edison April 22, 2015Elektor has published a book, “Getting Started with the Intel Edison” by Bert van Dam, which helps readers get up to speed with using the Edison.
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming continues to grow April 22, 2015BLUETOOTH is now ubiquitous, claims SAR Insight & Consulting, with 80 million Bluetooth-enabled speakers to ship in 2015.
- ARM Gives Peek at Road Map April 24, 2015ARM disclosed new details of its A72, including three functional units it shares with a yet-to-be announced high-end core, and defended its big.little approach to multiprocessing.
- Cypress Expands Error Correcting Code For SRAM April 24, 2015As overall SRAM market shrinks, Cypress sees uptick in automotive, IoT and wearables segments, while adding on-board error-correcting code to meet reliability requirements and protect against the effects of radiation
- EUV Deal Raises Questions April 24, 2015ASML announced it struck a deal to sell 15 EUV systems to an existing U.S. customer, once again raising hopes about the readiness of the key technology for making leading-edge chips.