The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- Samsung Defense: Marketing Guru vs. Marketing Guru April 19, 2014Parade of marketing and programming experts continues as Samsung tries to prove Apple's reasoning is flawed.
- Hubble Turns 24: 5 Biggest Discoveries April 19, 2014The Hubble Space Telescope has helped solve huge questions about space. Coming next: Its successor will look back even further into time.
- IoT: A Return to Our Favorite EDA Requirements April 18, 2014For the electronic design automation (EDA) industry, the Internet of Things (IoT) could represent both a technology advance and a technology reversal.
- Wirelessly monitor the heart for insights into mind April 17, 2014WESTERN Australia-based medical device developer Invatec has sold its wireless heart rate monitoring and analysis technology to BioProspect.
- High resolution demand boosts large-sized display panel shipments April 17, 2014AS consumers and professionals continue to move towards 2K and 4K resolution content, large-sized display panel shipments have risen in March 2014.
- What’s in the Samsung Galaxy S5? April 17, 2014Dissection of the Galaxy S5 flagship smartphone reveals upgraded components and an indication of Samsung's current design direction.