The QiLiCape – wireless power charging cape for BeagleBone
v.01 is here >>> QiLiCape-ioclk.v01 Eagle .sch file format.
v.02 will have some linux integration.
A new project is started: The QiLiCape, a BeagleBone cape that is a wireless power Lithium battery charger and power supply enabling the usb host support operation when in battery mode.
It’s a work in progress, an opensource project ignited by element 14.
Fetures a BQ51013A driven by a Wuerth Electronic 760308101 Coil and a BQ24075T battery charger with power-path management -separate power path for battery and system power.
Some useful stuff:
The BeagleBone: site, manual
Special thanks: BeagleBone courtesy of Shawn Silberhorn, Texas Instruments.
- Chip Execs Lower Expectations December 11, 2013Semiconductor executives see less momentum for a sustained industry recovery in 2014 today than they did a year ago due to expectations of sluggish revenue growth.
- R U Bold Enough To Join the EE Live! 2014 Precision Walking Squad? December 11, 2013I just saw the most amazing thing. I don't know how to describe it, but it started me thinking...
- The 13-Step EMI Mitigation Program for Switching Power Supplies December 11, 2013Ac/dc supplies and dc/dc converters are among the chief causes of EMI. Here are 13 key steps that can help eliminate this issue from your designs.
- AirWatch selected for 2013 Australia Excellence Award December 11, 2013AirWatch has won Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 Australia Excellence Award for Mobile Device Management Vendor of the Year.
- Miniature energy-efficient switching devices December 11, 2013Researchers have built nanoscale switches and logic gates that operate more energy-efficiently than those now used by the billions in computers, tablets and smart phones.
- Flexibility is key to productivity December 11, 2013As Senior Product Manager at National Instruments, Brett Burger works on the management and strategies of embedded systems used to measure and control the smart grid.