One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- AEB: From a Glorified Checkbox to Serious Testing October 28, 2020Driver Monitoring System today is a glorified checkbox. DMS isn’t alone, though.The same judgment applies to Automatic emergency braking (AEB). The post AEB: From a Glorified Checkbox to Serious Testing appeared first on EETimes.
- Europe Focuses on 6GHz Regulation, While Wi-Fi 7 Looms Beyond October 28, 2020European regulators are being pressured to open up the 6-GHz band for Wi-Fi and its successor, Wi-Fi 6E. The post Europe Focuses on 6GHz Regulation, While Wi-Fi 7 Looms Beyond appeared first on EETimes.
- Robotaxis: Next Steps October 27, 2020Following the column on key players in robotaxis that I wrote last week, I am offering the second column, this time focused on the evolution and growth of the robotaxi market. The post Robotaxis: Next Steps appeared first on EETimes.