One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- Comment on Trump Takes One Last Jab at Huawei by Leigh January 19, 2021Some observations. 1- A free market assumes a fair market. When I can buy something delivered from China below cost of raw materials, one has to assume funny money is in play and the market is not fair. 2- Making China the worlds manufacturer has impoverished the lower and middle classes in the USA. 3- […]
- Comment on Let’s Talk In-cabin AI, DMS and Apple C1 Processor by Piyush.Patel January 19, 2021It is not surprising that in the mad rush to fill as much space as possible in the car with electronics, companies are compromising safety by doing everything possible to first distract the driver and then in order to correct that, include sophisticated DMS. This obviously has to be less safe than if the driver […]
- Comment on Accelerated Discovery: AI and the Scientific Method by IBM_Research January 19, 2021Try out the RXN for Chemistry technology mentioned in the article for free https://rxn.res.ibm.com