One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- Car to Cloud: From Apps to Whole-Car Updates January 25, 2020Auto makers are adding functions that all depend on connectivity. A plenty of companies also offer car-to-cloud platforms. Bear in mind, though, anyone who claims to have an “end-to-end” solution doesn’t. The post Car to Cloud: From Apps to Whole-Car Updates appeared first on EETimes.
- ST Plans $1.5B Capex to Achieve $12B Mid-Term Target January 24, 2020The investments includes $400m strategic investments in the Agrate fab; and GaN and 200mm SiC wafer capacity The post ST Plans $1.5B Capex to Achieve $12B Mid-Term Target appeared first on EETimes.
- NXP Turns Up Audio Quality in Smart Speakers, Soundbars January 24, 2020Consumer electronics OEMs can now use NXP's i.MX 8M family of chipsets equipped with Dirac's digital audio platform. The post NXP Turns Up Audio Quality in Smart Speakers, Soundbars appeared first on EETimes.