One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- CEVA invests $10 million in image processing IP August 16, 2019Potential to create AI-ready wide-angle footage with embedded contextual data
- Hong Kong Airport Protests Jolt Supply Chain August 16, 2019The impact on passenger traffic is over, and effects on the electronics supply chain are fading, but the long-term impact on Hong Kong's entrepot trade will persist.
- Lockheed Martin Embraces AR on the Shop Floor August 16, 2019Augmented reality tools are being used to manufacture the next U.S. manned spacecraft.