One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- Arm's bold new path ● Teenage autonomous drivers ● Dealing with the data deluge October 18, 2019Arm will now accept custom instruction sets - and that's much more than a defensive maneuver fending off RISC-V, with Kevin Krewell. Graphics guru Jon Peddie on extracting info from exabyte floods. Can a self-driving car do better than a 16-year-old human motorist - and how could you tell?
- TSMC Boosts Capital Expenditures on 5G Demand October 18, 2019TSMC reports soaring demand for its 7 nm line, due to worldwide development of 5G and accelerated demand from HPC, mobile, and other applications.
- Bipolar-Zener Combo Takes On CMOS October 18, 2019Quantum tunnelling effect reduces mask steps, slashes lead time