Interesting case: solar slates on a listed building
- here are some instalations photo: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/SANYO-HIT-Power-Technology
- and all HIT A or N data: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/HIT-Power-N-and-A-Series
LV 1500 is a very small and efficient hydro power generator (max. power 1500W) made by Hydro Induction Power, a company based in Redway, CA http://www.homehydro.com/.
The LV1500 re are 12V / 24V / 48V models build around a stainless steel Turgo runner, a brushless alternator and a rectifier.
Impressive is the that it works with 60 to 600 feet Head range and 5 to 100gpm Flow range.
For a greater energy need ( max. 4KW) they offer also another product range here: http://hipowerhydro.com/
The Passive House Institute of Germany develops solutions for a higher grade of enegy efficiency in housing business.
The Passive House is a building standard that is truly energy efficient, comfortable and affordable at the same time.
The firstpilot project ( Kranichstein Passive House, Darmstadt, Germany, 1990) was Europe’s first inhabited multi-family house to achieve a documented heating energy consumption of below 12 kWh/(m²a), a consumption level confirmed through years of detailed monitoring.
- Robocar Bill Stays Stalled, but DMS Climbs Hill July 4, 2020Auto Safety bill, 'Moving Forward Act," Climbs the Hill as it passed the House of Representatives this week, while AV tech industry-supported 'AV START Act' remains stalled. The post Robocar Bill Stays Stalled, but DMS Climbs Hill appeared first on EETimes.
- A Good Start: National Mask Day July 3, 2020I would like to propose Pandemic Act of 2020. It includes a National Mask Day, which requires everyone to wear a mask are required when he is outside home, with others. The post A Good Start: National Mask Day appeared first on EETimes.
- Making TinyML Easy: Who is Edge Impulse? July 3, 2020Quietly, but not secretly, building an end-to-end embedded developer platform for machine learning on microcontrollers The post Making TinyML Easy: Who is Edge Impulse? appeared first on EETimes.