Interesting case: solar slates on a listed building
- here are some instalations photo: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/SANYO-HIT-Power-Technology
- and all HIT A or N data: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/HIT-Power-N-and-A-Series
LV 1500 is a very small and efficient hydro power generator (max. power 1500W) made by Hydro Induction Power, a company based in Redway, CA http://www.homehydro.com/.
The LV1500 re are 12V / 24V / 48V models build around a stainless steel Turgo runner, a brushless alternator and a rectifier.
Impressive is the that it works with 60 to 600 feet Head range and 5 to 100gpm Flow range.
For a greater energy need ( max. 4KW) they offer also another product range here: http://hipowerhydro.com/
The Passive House Institute of Germany develops solutions for a higher grade of enegy efficiency in housing business.
The Passive House is a building standard that is truly energy efficient, comfortable and affordable at the same time.
The firstpilot project ( Kranichstein Passive House, Darmstadt, Germany, 1990) was Europe’s first inhabited multi-family house to achieve a documented heating energy consumption of below 12 kWh/(m²a), a consumption level confirmed through years of detailed monitoring.
- Comment on Tackling the Challenge of Component Obsolescence by amarpreet41 January 20, 2020Agree, this is an important subject and the impact of it is huge if the OEM's are not prepared for it. Trust me, lot of OEM's just ignore this very important aspect of the business. However, with the technology becoming more affordable there are 3rd party suppliers like IHSmarkit, Silicon Expert and EOL Manager. who […]
- Comment on White House Proposes Hands-Off Approach to AI Regulation by Radiozammy January 19, 2020AI as an subject for ethics is an interesting topic of discussion. I remember the noise it created related to privacy and ethics when google glass first came out. Very interesting to see US adopt a completely different standard that countries like china where AI is now embedded into more monitoring of the citizen both […]
- Comment on Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor by Radiozammy January 19, 2020This is exciting news and gives Apple the capability to enhance the processing power of smaller devices specially smartwatches, smart eyewear along with its line of iphones and other similar small form devices. Radio from ExpandAcross(https://expandacross.com/)