Interesting case: solar slates on a listed building
- here are some instalations photo: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/SANYO-HIT-Power-Technology
- and all HIT A or N data: http://us.sanyo.com/Consumer-Solar/HIT-Power-N-and-A-Series
LV 1500 is a very small and efficient hydro power generator (max. power 1500W) made by Hydro Induction Power, a company based in Redway, CA http://www.homehydro.com/.
The LV1500 re are 12V / 24V / 48V models build around a stainless steel Turgo runner, a brushless alternator and a rectifier.
Impressive is the that it works with 60 to 600 feet Head range and 5 to 100gpm Flow range.
For a greater energy need ( max. 4KW) they offer also another product range here: http://hipowerhydro.com/
The Passive House Institute of Germany develops solutions for a higher grade of enegy efficiency in housing business.
The Passive House is a building standard that is truly energy efficient, comfortable and affordable at the same time.
The firstpilot project ( Kranichstein Passive House, Darmstadt, Germany, 1990) was Europe’s first inhabited multi-family house to achieve a documented heating energy consumption of below 12 kWh/(m²a), a consumption level confirmed through years of detailed monitoring.
- Comment on Trump Takes One Last Jab at Huawei by Leigh January 19, 2021Some observations. 1- A free market assumes a fair market. When I can buy something delivered from China below cost of raw materials, one has to assume funny money is in play and the market is not fair. 2- Making China the worlds manufacturer has impoverished the lower and middle classes in the USA. 3- […]
- Comment on Let’s Talk In-cabin AI, DMS and Apple C1 Processor by Piyush.Patel January 19, 2021It is not surprising that in the mad rush to fill as much space as possible in the car with electronics, companies are compromising safety by doing everything possible to first distract the driver and then in order to correct that, include sophisticated DMS. This obviously has to be less safe than if the driver […]
- Comment on Accelerated Discovery: AI and the Scientific Method by IBM_Research January 19, 2021Try out the RXN for Chemistry technology mentioned in the article for free https://rxn.res.ibm.com