Upgrading Eagle over 9.2, a new strange thing happens. In the CAM settings, on every soldermask layer, appears a checked box named “Negative image”.
The results are… a borderless soldermask.
A short Mentor video about thermal simulation with FloTHERM XT here:
Just looking for PCB Suites prices, I found the upverter. It seems a very good way if you like to pay a monthly subscription price or you agree to share all your work…
The export function has a wide palette: Gerber RS-274X, Json, NC Drill – Excellon, Pick and Place CSV and Tempo format, PNG, 3D STL, CSV Netlist, CSV BOM.
The library claims to be very rich, but the parts that I was searching for wheren’t available. Maybe you should build your own components and share, so after some months will be more complete.
Opening an Open Source Project: http://upverter.com/upverter/47dd0486577730a2/SparkFun-WiFly-Shield/
Free for a Open Source Account,
$14/month for a Personal Account,
$39/month for a Commercial Account.
GerbMerge is a program for combining (panelizing) the CAM data from multiple printed circuit board designs into a single set of CAM files.
The purpose of doing so is to submit a single job to a board manufacturer, thereby saving on manufacturing costs.
GerbMerge is built in Python.
GerbMerge currently works with:
- CAM data generated by the Eagle circuit board design program, with “best effort” support for Orcad, Protel, and PCB
- Artwork in Gerber RS274-X format
- Drill files in Excellon format
- Intel Regains Top Spot in Chip Sales May 22, 2019Intel is back to No. 1 in the first quarter after memory market woes drag Samsung's sales down 34%.
- Microwave Symposium 2019: What to Expect in Boston May 21, 2019The Annual IEEE International Microwave Symposium lets engineers learn about the latest technology, see the latest products, and connect with people.
- Redpine Do-It-All IoT Chip Heads for Home May 21, 2019The big chip companies targeting the smart-home market have been like Wile E. Coyote chasing the roadrunner. Redpine Signals thinks it can catch its prey with its new IoT chip.