June Development Tools Deals http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en_us/promo/devtooldeals/
Amazing MP3 Player! $80 Off – Coupon Code: TP1328
- 24Bit Audio playback
- Integrated Programmer Debugger
- 2” Color TFT Display – 220 x 176 pixel
- mTouchTM slider and buttons
- PIC32MX250F128 with 128KB of Flash, 32KB RAM
- Micro SD Flash Card
Other Development Tools Deals for June:
Easy to use, quick connecting, E-Ink display module various applications.
“The product contains an E-Ink display, display driver components and microController in one easy to use package.
They are available in three display sizes.
Bitmap graphics and text are placed on the display in the size, font and position desired.
Control is with SPI, Serial or I2C ports.
The ePs works standalone or controlled by a uController and operates on 3 to 16 VDC.
The medium and large ePS circuit board is suitable for securing in a project box or even plugging into the top of an Arduino shield stack.”
or in a unshortened form:
The Stellaris Launchpad – a good and cheap ARM tool.
The pre-registered Stellaris Launchpad version was 4.5USD only, actual version is 12.99 USD.
This fantastic board features two LX4F120H5QR (ARM Cortex M4 with floating point), one as ICD and one as target, two user switches and one RGB Led driven by 3 transistors.
The “target” clock oscillator is build with Y1 32k768 and Y2 16MHz Osc.
The power jumper allows you to measure the target’s power consumption.
Other great thing is the presence of the two gender stackable headers which allows any header connector/cable combination, the Piccolo C2000 had only dual-side (stackable) male headers.
General Launchpad links:
LaunchPad site: http://www.ti.com/launchpad
Stellaris Launchpad links:
Stellaris Launchpad page on TI Wiki: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Getting_Started_with_the_Stellaris_EK-LM4F120XL_LaunchPad_Workshop
Stellaris ICDI debug Drivers: http://www.ti.com/tool/stellaris_icdi_drivers (Stellaris Virtual Serial Port, ICDI DFU Device, ICDI JTAG/SWD Interface)
Stellaris LaunchPad User Manual (spmu289a): http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/spmu289a
Build Your Own BoosterPack: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/BYOB
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Nvidia Mum on 7-nm GPU March 19, 2019Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang was silent on his high-end roadmap at a time when the company has a commanding lead in graphics computing and AI.
- Intel, Cray Win U.S. Exascale Deal March 18, 2019The first of three U.S. systems, worth a total of $1.8 billion and capable of exaflop performance, will be built at Argonne National Lab by Intel and Cray.
- U.S. Court Finds Apple Infringed Qualcomm IP March 18, 2019A U.S. federal court found that several iPhone models infringe on patents held by Qualcomm, a major setback for Apple in the patent fight between the two companies that has been unfolding in several jurisdictions throughout the world.