Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
An excellent starter kit from Renesas featuring a powerful 240MHz R7F7S7G2 (with all pins access) with onboard color QVGA LCD+Touch, BLE, Ethernet, PMOD I/O, Touch Slider, Audio, Arduino Shield Expansion and a Segger J-Link OB Debugger.
The Synergy Platform offers access to the finest tools on the market like IAR EW, ThreadX RTOS, GUIX, E2 Studio and the SSP configuration and code generation tool.
Synergy Software Tools Page: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/products/synergy/software/tools.html
Design Data v3: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6000265.html
Weather Panel Demo: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6002542.html
VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
needless to say more:
KSK Gecko OUT OF STOCK
STK Tiny Gecko
Xilinx Spartan XC3S200A based mainboard, Segger J-Link included, sensors, connectors, leds, breakout pins, lcd, energy monitor, extra proto space ++
- TWR-K70F120M – MK70FN1M0VMJ12: K70FN1M in a 256 MAPBGA with 120 MHz operation
- TWR-ELEV – Two elevator modules that provide power regulation circuitry, standardized signal assignments, and act as common backplane for all assembled Tower System modules
- TWR-SER – Serial peripheral module with Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, and CAN interface circuitry
- J-Link Lite for Cortex-M – a small JTAG-emulator with SWD/SWO debugging support for Cortex-M devices
- DVD with software development tools, example projects & MQX BSPs, documentation
Price in IAR’s e-shop: 200 EUR / USD 249
(the link states old.iar… but is the current e-shop)
- Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew April 2, 2020Underwriters Laboratories has completed its first standard for Autonomous Vehicles. Central to the goal of UL 4600 is to guide designers toward “the safety case” for their autonomous products The post Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew appeared first on EETimes.
- One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message April 1, 2020What's News: Demand visibility has worsened across all segments of the economy. Lindsley Ruth vows to remain steadfast. The post One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message appeared first on EETimes.
- Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes April 1, 2020One of the most vital areas of development for semi- and fully-autonomous vehicles is driver gaze and eye tracking, but there are several implementation challenges facing designers. The post Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes appeared first on EETimes.