Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
An excellent starter kit from Renesas featuring a powerful 240MHz R7F7S7G2 (with all pins access) with onboard color QVGA LCD+Touch, BLE, Ethernet, PMOD I/O, Touch Slider, Audio, Arduino Shield Expansion and a Segger J-Link OB Debugger.
The Synergy Platform offers access to the finest tools on the market like IAR EW, ThreadX RTOS, GUIX, E2 Studio and the SSP configuration and code generation tool.
Synergy Software Tools Page: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/products/synergy/software/tools.html
Design Data v3: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6000265.html
Weather Panel Demo: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6002542.html
VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
needless to say more:
KSK Gecko OUT OF STOCK
STK Tiny Gecko
Xilinx Spartan XC3S200A based mainboard, Segger J-Link included, sensors, connectors, leds, breakout pins, lcd, energy monitor, extra proto space ++
- TWR-K70F120M – MK70FN1M0VMJ12: K70FN1M in a 256 MAPBGA with 120 MHz operation
- TWR-ELEV – Two elevator modules that provide power regulation circuitry, standardized signal assignments, and act as common backplane for all assembled Tower System modules
- TWR-SER – Serial peripheral module with Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, and CAN interface circuitry
- J-Link Lite for Cortex-M – a small JTAG-emulator with SWD/SWO debugging support for Cortex-M devices
- DVD with software development tools, example projects & MQX BSPs, documentation
Price in IAR’s e-shop: 200 EUR / USD 249
(the link states old.iar… but is the current e-shop)
- It's Sony AI vs. Facebook, Google November 19, 2019Sony new unit will pursue advanced R&D in artificial intelligence. The consumer electronics giant is targeting a much bigger role in the accelerating AI race.
- Cree and ST Double Value of SiC Agreement to $500M November 19, 2019ST takes additional steps to secure a supply of silicon carbide wafers.
- Smart Boards for IoT Designs November 19, 2019Smart boards enable cost-effective prototyping. New boards are available from Aconno, Sony, and Cypress.