Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
An excellent starter kit from Renesas featuring a powerful 240MHz R7F7S7G2 (with all pins access) with onboard color QVGA LCD+Touch, BLE, Ethernet, PMOD I/O, Touch Slider, Audio, Arduino Shield Expansion and a Segger J-Link OB Debugger.
The Synergy Platform offers access to the finest tools on the market like IAR EW, ThreadX RTOS, GUIX, E2 Studio and the SSP configuration and code generation tool.
Synergy Software Tools Page: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/products/synergy/software/tools.html
Design Data v3: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6000265.html
Weather Panel Demo: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6002542.html
VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
needless to say more:
KSK Gecko OUT OF STOCK
STK Tiny Gecko
Xilinx Spartan XC3S200A based mainboard, Segger J-Link included, sensors, connectors, leds, breakout pins, lcd, energy monitor, extra proto space ++
- TWR-K70F120M – MK70FN1M0VMJ12: K70FN1M in a 256 MAPBGA with 120 MHz operation
- TWR-ELEV – Two elevator modules that provide power regulation circuitry, standardized signal assignments, and act as common backplane for all assembled Tower System modules
- TWR-SER – Serial peripheral module with Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, and CAN interface circuitry
- J-Link Lite for Cortex-M – a small JTAG-emulator with SWD/SWO debugging support for Cortex-M devices
- DVD with software development tools, example projects & MQX BSPs, documentation
Price in IAR’s e-shop: 200 EUR / USD 249
(the link states old.iar… but is the current e-shop)
- Nvidia Mum on 7-nm GPU March 19, 2019Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang was silent on his high-end roadmap at a time when the company has a commanding lead in graphics computing and AI.
- Intel, Cray Win U.S. Exascale Deal March 18, 2019The first of three U.S. systems, worth a total of $1.8 billion and capable of exaflop performance, will be built at Argonne National Lab by Intel and Cray.
- U.S. Court Finds Apple Infringed Qualcomm IP March 18, 2019A U.S. federal court found that several iPhone models infringe on patents held by Qualcomm, a major setback for Apple in the patent fight between the two companies that has been unfolding in several jurisdictions throughout the world.