Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
An excellent starter kit from Renesas featuring a powerful 240MHz R7F7S7G2 (with all pins access) with onboard color QVGA LCD+Touch, BLE, Ethernet, PMOD I/O, Touch Slider, Audio, Arduino Shield Expansion and a Segger J-Link OB Debugger.
The Synergy Platform offers access to the finest tools on the market like IAR EW, ThreadX RTOS, GUIX, E2 Studio and the SSP configuration and code generation tool.
Synergy Software Tools Page: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/products/synergy/software/tools.html
Design Data v3: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6000265.html
Weather Panel Demo: https://www.renesas.com/en-eu/software/D6002542.html
VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
needless to say more:
KSK Gecko OUT OF STOCK
STK Tiny Gecko
Xilinx Spartan XC3S200A based mainboard, Segger J-Link included, sensors, connectors, leds, breakout pins, lcd, energy monitor, extra proto space ++
- TWR-K70F120M – MK70FN1M0VMJ12: K70FN1M in a 256 MAPBGA with 120 MHz operation
- TWR-ELEV – Two elevator modules that provide power regulation circuitry, standardized signal assignments, and act as common backplane for all assembled Tower System modules
- TWR-SER – Serial peripheral module with Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, and CAN interface circuitry
- J-Link Lite for Cortex-M – a small JTAG-emulator with SWD/SWO debugging support for Cortex-M devices
- DVD with software development tools, example projects & MQX BSPs, documentation
Price in IAR’s e-shop: 200 EUR / USD 249
(the link states old.iar… but is the current e-shop)
- Exposing Apple Mini M1 SoC November 27, 2020After years of speculation and months of anticipation, Apple launched their first desktop and laptop computers powered by their own chip design -- M1 SoC. The post Exposing Apple Mini M1 SoC appeared first on EETimes.
- Egil’s Eye: Catch up on Mobility November 25, 2020There are a lot of important products introduced, technologies improved and business announcement that happens every week. Let's catch up on mobility. The post Egil’s Eye: Catch up on Mobility appeared first on EETimes.
- Elektrobit Aims to Reduce Car OEMs’ Software Dev Burden November 25, 2020Software-centric vehicles make a good talking point. But building and maintaining a huge in-house software team is much easier said than done. The post Elektrobit Aims to Reduce Car OEMs’ Software Dev Burden appeared first on EETimes.