Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- 10 Science-Based Productivity Hacks for a Fulfilling Workday March 3, 2021The tips and tricks herein can be customized to help ensure that you’re getting the most out of every workday. The post 10 Science-Based Productivity Hacks for a Fulfilling Workday appeared first on EETimes.Brian Santo
- Quanergy Optimizes Optical Phased Array Lidar March 3, 2021Quanergy's latest iteration of its OPA lidar has a range of about 100 meters, which the company plans to double by year-end. The post Quanergy Optimizes Optical Phased Array Lidar appeared first on EETimes.Maurizio Di Paolo Emilio
- Facebook, Marvell Partner in 5G Infrastructure Makeover March 2, 2021Facebook and Marvell have partnered to develop equipment for 5G networks based on the open radio access network (ORAN) model that’s intended to connect more of the world’s people at lower cost. The post Facebook, Marvell Partner in 5G Infrastructure Makeover appeared first on EETimes.Yoshida Junko