Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Frankfurt Motor Show: Winter Is Coming September 13, 2019
- 5G Smartphone ICs ● AI and the 4 Clouds ● AVs: Competing on Safety September 13, 2019This week: a look at a new batch of 5G smartphone ICs, the competitive market for AI chips, and the appropriateness of car companies treating safety as a competitive feature.
- India Branching Out into Chip Design September 13, 2019Do India’s ‘children’ of Texas Instruments have a golden opportunity to expand the country’s chip design hub?