Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Kamen Aims to Deliver AI to FedEx March 21, 2019The engineer behind the Segway and First Robotics Competition discusses his team's current work for FedEx on a delivery robot using neural networks.
- Sensors, Networks Enable Precision Agriculture March 21, 2019With a growing population and a fixed amount of arable land, food production is becoming increasingly critical. The proliferation of IoT technologies along with data analytics, however, is dropping the cost of sensor-based crop, livestock, and resource management practices known as precision agriculture.
- Ag Tech Brings Revolution to Food Chain March 21, 2019We designed this Special Project to illustrate how agriculture technology is bringing fundamental changes to the food chain. We explore advancements in agriculture tech, while examining the new challenges that farmers face.