Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics January 17, 2020Silicon Carbide is being adopted in several power applications. The agreement between ROHM and STMicroelectronics will increase its massive adoption in the Industry. The post Silicon Carbide Boosts Power Electronics appeared first on EETimes.
- Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor January 16, 2020Seattle startup runs AI on tiny embedded devices The post Apple Reportedly Acquires Xnor appeared first on EETimes.
- AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? January 16, 2020Dusting off the crystal ball The post AI Chips: What Will 2020 Bring? appeared first on EETimes.