Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Exposing Apple Mini M1 SoC November 27, 2020After years of speculation and months of anticipation, Apple launched their first desktop and laptop computers powered by their own chip design -- M1 SoC. The post Exposing Apple Mini M1 SoC appeared first on EETimes.
- Egil’s Eye: Catch up on Mobility November 25, 2020There are a lot of important products introduced, technologies improved and business announcement that happens every week. Let's catch up on mobility. The post Egil’s Eye: Catch up on Mobility appeared first on EETimes.
- Elektrobit Aims to Reduce Car OEMs’ Software Dev Burden November 25, 2020Software-centric vehicles make a good talking point. But building and maintaining a huge in-house software team is much easier said than done. The post Elektrobit Aims to Reduce Car OEMs’ Software Dev Burden appeared first on EETimes.