Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew April 2, 2020Underwriters Laboratories has completed its first standard for Autonomous Vehicles. Central to the goal of UL 4600 is to guide designers toward “the safety case” for their autonomous products The post Safe Autonomy: UL 4600 and How It Grew appeared first on EETimes.
- One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message April 1, 2020What's News: Demand visibility has worsened across all segments of the economy. Lindsley Ruth vows to remain steadfast. The post One CEO’s Candid COVID-19 Message appeared first on EETimes.
- Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes April 1, 2020One of the most vital areas of development for semi- and fully-autonomous vehicles is driver gaze and eye tracking, but there are several implementation challenges facing designers. The post Advancing Autonomous Vehicles Is All in the Eyes appeared first on EETimes.