Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- We Need to Talk About Buttons September 29, 2020Why is it that buttons always seem to be placed someplace other than where they'd be most useful The post We Need to Talk About Buttons appeared first on EETimes.
- Capture-the-Flag Competitions Need to Include Hardware September 29, 2020Hackers are increasingly probing hardware for security vulnerabilities. The industry needs to develop expertise to counteract those attacks. The post Capture-the-Flag Competitions Need to Include Hardware appeared first on EETimes.
- US Reportedly Restricts Exports to SMIC September 28, 2020The U.S. is reported to have restricted exports to SMIC, citing the possibility the technology could support China's military. The post US Reportedly Restricts Exports to SMIC appeared first on EETimes.