Nuvoton Direct – development kit discounts and two new ARM kits
The Nuc140V (connectivity series Cortex) board with LCD display, 9-pin UART and Voice Codec and has a 40% discount now https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/learning-board-of-nuc140-series
The 8051 based bundle offer at 50% (100pcs N76E003AT20 + devboard + Nu-link) is back again and you can find the Cortex-M4 bundle (100pcs M451MLG6AE + NuTiny-M451V + Nu-Link Pro ) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/-m451-big-bundle- and that’s fabulous!
Under the IoT Solution > IoT Platform stays the Mbed Enabled Development Kit series which is expanded with two new boards, both with the detachable, upgraded and offline programming enabled Nu-Link2-Me interface:
- NuMaker-M031TB (on preorder) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m031tb-pre-order
- NuMaker-M032SE https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m032se
- Nu-Link-Me dual voltage settings (3v3 or 5v) – sure, you can add a switch or a solder-ball “case switch”: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/049b205d-2349-11e8-9221-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- Nu-Link-Me virtual COM Port settings – the driver can be found in the NuMicro_ISP_Programming_Tool zip file: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/b5f2aeb6-4cb9-11e6-987b-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- The COM Port switch also may lead to some code modifications, a good article here: http://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/73482dbb-f222-11e8-a156-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
KEIL and Nuvoton are also presenting a fantastic offer: Free MDK version limited to Cortex-M0 and M23
Request here: http://www.keil.com/nuvoton
- AMD, TSMC & Imec Show Their Chiplet Playbooks at ISSCC February 26, 2021The common theme coming out of the chiplet forum at ISSCC was the need for a 3D interconnect density roadmap. The post AMD, TSMC & Imec Show Their Chiplet Playbooks at ISSCC appeared first on EETimes.
- UK Consumer Watchdog on Qualcomm’s Tail February 26, 2021The allegation is that Qualcomm has been overcharging Samsung and Apple since 2015, with the charges passed on to consumers. The post UK Consumer Watchdog on Qualcomm’s Tail appeared first on EETimes.
- Congress Creates a Focal Point for Optics, Photonics February 26, 2021Light-based technologies come into focus as part of a larger U.S. technology innovation push. The post Congress Creates a Focal Point for Optics, Photonics appeared first on EETimes.