Nuvoton Direct – development kit discounts and two new ARM kits
The Nuc140V (connectivity series Cortex) board with LCD display, 9-pin UART and Voice Codec and has a 40% discount now https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/learning-board-of-nuc140-series
The 8051 based bundle offer at 50% (100pcs N76E003AT20 + devboard + Nu-link) is back again and you can find the Cortex-M4 bundle (100pcs M451MLG6AE + NuTiny-M451V + Nu-Link Pro ) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/-m451-big-bundle- and that’s fabulous!
Under the IoT Solution > IoT Platform stays the Mbed Enabled Development Kit series which is expanded with two new boards, both with the detachable, upgraded and offline programming enabled Nu-Link2-Me interface:
- NuMaker-M031TB (on preorder) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m031tb-pre-order
- NuMaker-M032SE https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m032se
- Nu-Link-Me dual voltage settings (3v3 or 5v) – sure, you can add a switch or a solder-ball “case switch”: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/049b205d-2349-11e8-9221-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- Nu-Link-Me virtual COM Port settings – the driver can be found in the NuMicro_ISP_Programming_Tool zip file: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/b5f2aeb6-4cb9-11e6-987b-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- The COM Port switch also may lead to some code modifications, a good article here: http://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/73482dbb-f222-11e8-a156-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
KEIL and Nuvoton are also presenting a fantastic offer: Free MDK version limited to Cortex-M0 and M23
Request here: http://www.keil.com/nuvoton
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to IanD. usa seems , large amount of talents are in the software/internet corps. which left little can spare for semi dev. so even if US put some major investment in semis, it will end up with indian engs getting the benefit. that's one reason behind
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020In reply to ubm112211. china is still in the process of getting it's 1st nand chip PRQed in year of 2020. nand was invented in 1991. which is a reflection of the efficiency of chinese system.
- Comment on U.S. Clings to Semiconductor Dominance as China Mounts Challenge by ubm112211 July 13, 2020luckily , the money spent by chinese , large amount of it getting wasted, by its in efficient system, lack of democracy , bureaucracy . so non of the system is perfect, just play to it's advantage. everyone got pressure though, no easy money in this world in the end.