Nuvoton Direct – development kit discounts and two new ARM kits
The Nuc140V (connectivity series Cortex) board with LCD display, 9-pin UART and Voice Codec and has a 40% discount now https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/learning-board-of-nuc140-series
The 8051 based bundle offer at 50% (100pcs N76E003AT20 + devboard + Nu-link) is back again and you can find the Cortex-M4 bundle (100pcs M451MLG6AE + NuTiny-M451V + Nu-Link Pro ) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/-m451-big-bundle- and that’s fabulous!
Under the IoT Solution > IoT Platform stays the Mbed Enabled Development Kit series which is expanded with two new boards, both with the detachable, upgraded and offline programming enabled Nu-Link2-Me interface:
- NuMaker-M031TB (on preorder) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m031tb-pre-order
- NuMaker-M032SE https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m032se
- Nu-Link-Me dual voltage settings (3v3 or 5v) – sure, you can add a switch or a solder-ball “case switch”: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/049b205d-2349-11e8-9221-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- Nu-Link-Me virtual COM Port settings – the driver can be found in the NuMicro_ISP_Programming_Tool zip file: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/b5f2aeb6-4cb9-11e6-987b-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- The COM Port switch also may lead to some code modifications, a good article here: http://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/73482dbb-f222-11e8-a156-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
KEIL and Nuvoton are also presenting a fantastic offer: Free MDK version limited to Cortex-M0 and M23
Request here: http://www.keil.com/nuvoton
- Car to Cloud: From Apps to Whole-Car Updates January 25, 2020Auto makers are adding functions that all depend on connectivity. A plenty of companies also offer car-to-cloud platforms. Bear in mind, though, anyone who claims to have an “end-to-end” solution doesn’t. The post Car to Cloud: From Apps to Whole-Car Updates appeared first on EETimes.
- ST Plans $1.5B Capex to Achieve $12B Mid-Term Target January 24, 2020The investments includes $400m strategic investments in the Agrate fab; and GaN and 200mm SiC wafer capacity The post ST Plans $1.5B Capex to Achieve $12B Mid-Term Target appeared first on EETimes.
- NXP Turns Up Audio Quality in Smart Speakers, Soundbars January 24, 2020Consumer electronics OEMs can now use NXP's i.MX 8M family of chipsets equipped with Dirac's digital audio platform. The post NXP Turns Up Audio Quality in Smart Speakers, Soundbars appeared first on EETimes.