The EFM32 Development Kit – Gecko, G890F128
EFM32 Development Kit
The EFM32 Development Kit features the EFM32G890F128 MCU (128 kB flash + 16 kB RAM) and is one of the best kits designed for low power device development.
The Advanced Energy Monitoring (AEM) system is practically a very good power monitor and logger, embedded in the Development Kit. Some other kits are doing this in the IDE, but to have it with a display onboard is awesome.
A large spectrum of techniques, from using different low power modes to switch-off peripherals can be tested directly and all with one kit.
The on-board Segger J-Link enables debugging.
The OOB configuration enables that the EFM32 can be programmed with many demo programs selected with the 320×240 TFT Display GUI and the power consumption can be monitored on the same TFT after programming.
- Single ended and differential ADC inputs on BNC connectors
- Line-in and Line-out stereo audio amplifier with 3.5 jacks
- IrDA, RS232
- MicroSD card reader
- 4MB 70ns PSRAM+ 16MB 90ns NOR Flash + 2Kb I2C EEPROM
- Accelerometer and LDR
Simplicity Studio Download: https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/simplicity-studio.aspx
A Silabs video on YouTube:
- Comment on Coming to Grips with Earned Value Management by Paul838 January 16, 2020EVM is essential when there's need of project monitoring. It's helpful when the project team needs to figure out whether there's need of taking corrective actions regarding the project schedule and budget performance. Great article, thanks for sharing! Paul - HUSH Project Management & Consulting Limited
- Comment on White House Proposes Hands-Off Approach to AI Regulation by MWagner_MA January 14, 2020One glaring thing is missing in this agenda - assigning responsibility/liability of the performance of the product to the manufacturer - NOT the user! If regulations ensure this, companies will need to establish a certain level of reliability in order to get insurance. This provides at least some balance to what is now the "wild […]
- Comment on CES Image Gallery: It’s a Wrap by ubm112211 January 13, 2020dumbest corporate slogan this slogan most likely comes from a AI translator. maybe not google one.