The LR09A (A110LR09A) is a module built by Anaren Inc based on the sub-1 GHz RF transceiver – CC110L.
For evaluation is really easy to use the AIR Boosterpack
Using one pcb for stand-alone operation:
On the PCB there are some DNP components that are needed only for the stand-alone configuration.
- one simple S1 push switch is used for pairing
- two 47k pull-up resistors – one 0603 as R1 and one at P1.3 (I don’t know why I can’t see the footprint)
- one 0603 LED as D1 and his 0603 limiting resistor R2
- some 0.1uF decoupling caps
The MSP430G2553 needs to be programmed with the Anaren Firmware and configured with ATC – BoosterStack Lite as Sensor (Application State Selector).
LR09A Module Price on Mouser and Digikey: http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Anaren/A110LR09A00GM/
Anaren’s CD for the AIR BoosterPack: https://www.anaren.com/sites/default/files/120124%20-%20CD%20ROOT.zip
TI’s CC110L Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/product/cc110l
CC110L price on Digikey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/CC110LRGPT/296-41410-2-ND/4090782
- Comment on Coming to Grips with Earned Value Management by Paul838 January 16, 2020EVM is essential when there's need of project monitoring. It's helpful when the project team needs to figure out whether there's need of taking corrective actions regarding the project schedule and budget performance. Great article, thanks for sharing! Paul - HUSH Project Management & Consulting Limited
- Comment on White House Proposes Hands-Off Approach to AI Regulation by MWagner_MA January 14, 2020One glaring thing is missing in this agenda - assigning responsibility/liability of the performance of the product to the manufacturer - NOT the user! If regulations ensure this, companies will need to establish a certain level of reliability in order to get insurance. This provides at least some balance to what is now the "wild […]
- Comment on CES Image Gallery: It’s a Wrap by ubm112211 January 13, 2020dumbest corporate slogan this slogan most likely comes from a AI translator. maybe not google one.