The LR09A (A110LR09A) is a module built by Anaren Inc based on the sub-1 GHz RF transceiver – CC110L.
For evaluation is really easy to use the AIR Boosterpack
Using one pcb for stand-alone operation:
On the PCB there are some DNP components that are needed only for the stand-alone configuration.
- one simple S1 push switch is used for pairing
- two 47k pull-up resistors – one 0603 as R1 and one at P1.3 (I don’t know why I can’t see the footprint)
- one 0603 LED as D1 and his 0603 limiting resistor R2
- some 0.1uF decoupling caps
The MSP430G2553 needs to be programmed with the Anaren Firmware and configured with ATC – BoosterStack Lite as Sensor (Application State Selector).
LR09A Module Price on Mouser and Digikey: http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Anaren/A110LR09A00GM/
Anaren’s CD for the AIR BoosterPack: https://www.anaren.com/sites/default/files/120124%20-%20CD%20ROOT.zip
TI’s CC110L Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/product/cc110l
CC110L price on Digikey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/CC110LRGPT/296-41410-2-ND/4090782
- PUF is a Hardware Solution for the Sunburst Hack January 26, 2021PUF technology will be key to mitigating Sunburst-like hacks thanks to their ability to perform digital certification and identity authentication. The post PUF is a Hardware Solution for the Sunburst Hack appeared first on EETimes.
- 2021 Perspectives: Where Autonomous Vehicles Will Stand January 26, 2021It is time to do some speculation on what may happen with autonomous vehicles in 2021. Last year was somewhat muted in the AV industry. The post 2021 Perspectives: Where Autonomous Vehicles Will Stand appeared first on EETimes.
- The Latest Gadgets Unveiled at CES 2021 January 25, 2021The latest gadgets were unveiled at CES 2021 including robots, drones, health monitors, holographs, and smart perfume. The post The Latest Gadgets Unveiled at CES 2021 appeared first on EETimes.