The LR09A (A110LR09A) is a module built by Anaren Inc based on the sub-1 GHz RF transceiver – CC110L.
For evaluation is really easy to use the AIR Boosterpack
Using one pcb for stand-alone operation:
On the PCB there are some DNP components that are needed only for the stand-alone configuration.
- one simple S1 push switch is used for pairing
- two 47k pull-up resistors – one 0603 as R1 and one at P1.3 (I don’t know why I can’t see the footprint)
- one 0603 LED as D1 and his 0603 limiting resistor R2
- some 0.1uF decoupling caps
The MSP430G2553 needs to be programmed with the Anaren Firmware and configured with ATC – BoosterStack Lite as Sensor (Application State Selector).
LR09A Module Price on Mouser and Digikey: http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Anaren/A110LR09A00GM/
Anaren’s CD for the AIR BoosterPack: https://www.anaren.com/sites/default/files/120124%20-%20CD%20ROOT.zip
TI’s CC110L Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/product/cc110l
CC110L price on Digikey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/CC110LRGPT/296-41410-2-ND/4090782
- Optimist’s Take: How Technology Can Reshape Post-Pandemic World May 29, 2020We worry how the post-pandemic world would look like. But I remain optimistic. When the world hits a wall, we find ways to breach the impasse. The post Optimist’s Take: How Technology Can Reshape Post-Pandemic World appeared first on EETimes.
- A prominent leader in the semiconductor memory technology segment: Winbond May 29, 2020One of the crucial elements in today’s electronics is semiconductor memory technology. Any equipment that makes use of a processor of any kind will have semiconductor technology in it. There is a significant need for semiconductor memories and there are various types of memory and number of technologies that have made its presence felt in […]
- Supercomputer Operators Gang Up On Covid-19 May 29, 2020Some novel ideas to combat the pandemic are getting supercomputing power for free from a new consortium that includes some of the world’s most powerful machines. The post Supercomputer Operators Gang Up On Covid-19 appeared first on EETimes.