The LR09A (A110LR09A) is a module built by Anaren Inc based on the sub-1 GHz RF transceiver – CC110L.
For evaluation is really easy to use the AIR Boosterpack
Using one pcb for stand-alone operation:
On the PCB there are some DNP components that are needed only for the stand-alone configuration.
- one simple S1 push switch is used for pairing
- two 47k pull-up resistors – one 0603 as R1 and one at P1.3 (I don’t know why I can’t see the footprint)
- one 0603 LED as D1 and his 0603 limiting resistor R2
- some 0.1uF decoupling caps
The MSP430G2553 needs to be programmed with the Anaren Firmware and configured with ATC – BoosterStack Lite as Sensor (Application State Selector).
LR09A Module Price on Mouser and Digikey: http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Anaren/A110LR09A00GM/
Anaren’s CD for the AIR BoosterPack: https://www.anaren.com/sites/default/files/120124%20-%20CD%20ROOT.zip
TI’s CC110L Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/product/cc110l
CC110L price on Digikey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/CC110LRGPT/296-41410-2-ND/4090782
- AV Answers in Ten Words or Less August 14, 2020If ten-word answers can kill you in political campaigns, then two words is all it takes to shut down the autonomous vehicle (AV) safety debate: Saving lives. The post AV Answers in Ten Words or Less appeared first on EETimes.
- Designing for Circularity August 14, 2020Circularity in product cycles must start with full familiarity of the materials being used in the design of electronics. The post Designing for Circularity appeared first on EETimes.
- Groq Closes Funding Round; New Automotive Focus ‘Not a Pivot’ August 14, 2020The Groq funding round (amount undisclosed) includes new investor TDK Ventures which picked Groq for its sustainability credentials. The post Groq Closes Funding Round; New Automotive Focus ‘Not a Pivot’ appeared first on EETimes.