2.7 inch E-Paper Display Module by EmbeddedArtists
Embedded Artists brings a compact E-Paper Display module based on the 2.7″ and 264 x 176 (117 dpi) resolution Pervasive Dispalys Inc. panel
Intended as a development tool, the module can easily be used in many projects due to his low price (29€).
- a-Si, active matrix TFT, Electronic Paper Display (EPD) panel
- 264×176 pixels @ 117dpi resolution
- Ultra low power consumption – due to its bi-stable nature, the EPD panel requires very little power to update the display and needs no power to maintain an image
- near 180° viewing angle
- No backlight – display useful in daylight applications
- SPI interface + control signals, incl a PWM signal
- Module supply voltage: 3.3V, the display is supplied with 3.0V via on-board LDO
- View area: 57.3 × 38.2 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 degrees Celsius
- No of colors: 2 – B&W
- Standard 14 pos serial expansion connector interface (2×7 shrouded pin header, 50/100 mil spacing)
- 60 x 74 mm module size
- 3.2 mm mounting holes in 52 x 66.3 mm pattern
And some E-Paper Links:
http://repaper.org/tools.html Arduino, Launchpad, aLaMode compatible
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/eink-display-shield-p-1374.html?cPath=132_134 a $49.90 Arduino Shield
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10150 E-Paper 10×2 Character Display
http://wyolum.com/re-paper-experiments/ aLaMode producer experiments with E-Paper modules
http://www.eink.com/modules.html some e-ink/e-paper info
http://www.renesasinteractive.com/file.php/1/CoursePDFs/DevCon_On-the-Road/DevCon_OnSite/HMI/Driving%20E%20Ink%20Displays.pdf Renesas – Driving E Ink Dispalys PDF – download link
- AMD, TSMC & Imec Show Their Chiplet Playbooks at ISSCC February 26, 2021The common theme coming out of the chiplet forum at ISSCC was the need for a 3D interconnect density roadmap. The post AMD, TSMC & Imec Show Their Chiplet Playbooks at ISSCC appeared first on EETimes.
- UK Consumer Watchdog on Qualcomm’s Tail February 26, 2021The allegation is that Qualcomm has been overcharging Samsung and Apple since 2015, with the charges passed on to consumers. The post UK Consumer Watchdog on Qualcomm’s Tail appeared first on EETimes.
- Congress Creates a Focal Point for Optics, Photonics February 26, 2021Light-based technologies come into focus as part of a larger U.S. technology innovation push. The post Congress Creates a Focal Point for Optics, Photonics appeared first on EETimes.