2.7 inch E-Paper Display Module by EmbeddedArtists
Embedded Artists brings a compact E-Paper Display module based on the 2.7″ and 264 x 176 (117 dpi) resolution Pervasive Dispalys Inc. panel
Intended as a development tool, the module can easily be used in many projects due to his low price (29€).
- a-Si, active matrix TFT, Electronic Paper Display (EPD) panel
- 264×176 pixels @ 117dpi resolution
- Ultra low power consumption – due to its bi-stable nature, the EPD panel requires very little power to update the display and needs no power to maintain an image
- near 180° viewing angle
- No backlight – display useful in daylight applications
- SPI interface + control signals, incl a PWM signal
- Module supply voltage: 3.3V, the display is supplied with 3.0V via on-board LDO
- View area: 57.3 × 38.2 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 degrees Celsius
- No of colors: 2 – B&W
- Standard 14 pos serial expansion connector interface (2×7 shrouded pin header, 50/100 mil spacing)
- 60 x 74 mm module size
- 3.2 mm mounting holes in 52 x 66.3 mm pattern
And some E-Paper Links:
http://repaper.org/tools.html Arduino, Launchpad, aLaMode compatible
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/eink-display-shield-p-1374.html?cPath=132_134 a $49.90 Arduino Shield
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10150 E-Paper 10×2 Character Display
http://wyolum.com/re-paper-experiments/ aLaMode producer experiments with E-Paper modules
http://www.eink.com/modules.html some e-ink/e-paper info
http://www.renesasinteractive.com/file.php/1/CoursePDFs/DevCon_On-the-Road/DevCon_OnSite/HMI/Driving%20E%20Ink%20Displays.pdf Renesas – Driving E Ink Dispalys PDF – download link
- TSMC Sees HPC Driving Business January 19, 2018TSMC says that high-performance computing, including demand for chips used in cryptocurrency mining, has replaced smartphones as the key driver of its business.
- Chipmakers Rally in Talent War January 19, 2018A semiconductor vet called for help on an initiative to reach out to STEM grads in a war for talent chip makers are losing to cloud computing giants.
- DSP Start-up Snags Funding, Targets 5G January 19, 2018Paris-based VSORA says says its digital signal processor architecture and development platform target wireless mobile applications and boost computing power.