2.7 inch E-Paper Display Module by EmbeddedArtists
Embedded Artists brings a compact E-Paper Display module based on the 2.7″ and 264 x 176 (117 dpi) resolution Pervasive Dispalys Inc. panel
Intended as a development tool, the module can easily be used in many projects due to his low price (29€).
- a-Si, active matrix TFT, Electronic Paper Display (EPD) panel
- 264×176 pixels @ 117dpi resolution
- Ultra low power consumption – due to its bi-stable nature, the EPD panel requires very little power to update the display and needs no power to maintain an image
- near 180° viewing angle
- No backlight – display useful in daylight applications
- SPI interface + control signals, incl a PWM signal
- Module supply voltage: 3.3V, the display is supplied with 3.0V via on-board LDO
- View area: 57.3 × 38.2 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 degrees Celsius
- No of colors: 2 – B&W
- Standard 14 pos serial expansion connector interface (2×7 shrouded pin header, 50/100 mil spacing)
- 60 x 74 mm module size
- 3.2 mm mounting holes in 52 x 66.3 mm pattern
And some E-Paper Links:
http://repaper.org/tools.html Arduino, Launchpad, aLaMode compatible
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/eink-display-shield-p-1374.html?cPath=132_134 a $49.90 Arduino Shield
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10150 E-Paper 10×2 Character Display
http://wyolum.com/re-paper-experiments/ aLaMode producer experiments with E-Paper modules
http://www.eink.com/modules.html some e-ink/e-paper info
http://www.renesasinteractive.com/file.php/1/CoursePDFs/DevCon_On-the-Road/DevCon_OnSite/HMI/Driving%20E%20Ink%20Displays.pdf Renesas – Driving E Ink Dispalys PDF – download link
- China's Big AI Plan: Do Toys Count, Too? December 11, 2018The most convincing indication of China's rise in the AI market that I recently came across was the plethora of AI-driven toys displayed, demonstrated, and pitched at shop after shop in the Shenzhen airport.
- Broadcom Nudges Fibre Channel to 64G December 11, 2018Broadcom announced Gen 7 Fibre Channel products, pushing the market to 64G at a time when analysts say that its wired chips are leading its strong sales.
- Intel, Samsung Describe Embedded MRAM Technologies December 11, 2018The two largest chipmakers introduce new technologies for replacing embedded flash at the International Electron Devices Meeting.