X-fest 2012, Avnet and Xilinx technical training events
What you can expect from X-fest 2012
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include “fundamentals,” “applications” & “Zynq™-7000 EPP”
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools
- MediaTek Claims First Health Biosensor for Smartphones December 15, 2017Billed as the first biosensor that monitors health functions from a smartphone, module tracks heart-rate information, blood-pressure trends, peripheral oxygen-saturation levels and more.
- Chinese Memory Firms Face Legal Hurdles December 15, 2017Before Chinese memory upstarts like Tsinghua Unigroup face off with Samsung, Hynix and Micron in the marketplace, they will likely be battling them in court.
- Driving Research into Intelligent Agriculture December 15, 2017Initiatives throughout the world are taking shape to develop "smart" or intelligent agriculture to boost food security as the world's population grows.