X-fest 2012, Avnet and Xilinx technical training events
What you can expect from X-fest 2012
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include “fundamentals,” “applications” & “Zynq™-7000 EPP”
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools
- China's Big AI Plan: Do Toys Count, Too? December 11, 2018The most convincing indication of China's rise in the AI market that I recently came across was the plethora of AI-driven toys displayed, demonstrated, and pitched at shop after shop in the Shenzhen airport.
- Broadcom Nudges Fibre Channel to 64G December 11, 2018Broadcom announced Gen 7 Fibre Channel products, pushing the market to 64G at a time when analysts say that its wired chips are leading its strong sales.
- Intel, Samsung Describe Embedded MRAM Technologies December 11, 2018The two largest chipmakers introduce new technologies for replacing embedded flash at the International Electron Devices Meeting.