TI C2000 Piccolo Launchpad
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- China's Big AI Plan: Do Toys Count, Too? December 11, 2018The most convincing indication of China's rise in the AI market that I recently came across was the plethora of AI-driven toys displayed, demonstrated, and pitched at shop after shop in the Shenzhen airport.
- Broadcom Nudges Fibre Channel to 64G December 11, 2018Broadcom announced Gen 7 Fibre Channel products, pushing the market to 64G at a time when analysts say that its wired chips are leading its strong sales.
- Intel, Samsung Describe Embedded MRAM Technologies December 11, 2018The two largest chipmakers introduce new technologies for replacing embedded flash at the International Electron Devices Meeting.