The new Tiva Launchpad EK-TM4C123GXL
TI announces a new Launchpad: The Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit.
Now is on pre-order status with a 10-12 weeks delivery time.
This is a evaluation platform for ARM® Cortex™-M4F-based microcontrollers featuring the newest TM4C123GH6PM with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.
Some TM4C123GH6PM Specifications:
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M4 80-MHz processor core with System Timer (SysTick)
- integrated Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Wake-Up Interrupt Controller (WIC) with clock gating
- Thumb-2 instruction set
- On-chip memory, featuring 256 KB single-cycle Flash up to 40 MHz, 32 KB single-cycle SRAM;
- internal ROM loaded with TivaWare™ for C Series software; 2KB EEPROM
- 2 CAN modules
- USB controller with USB 2.0 full-speed (12 Mbps) and low-speed (1.5 Mbps) operation, 32 endpoints
- USB OTG/Host/Device mode
- 8 UARTs with IrDA, 9-bit, and ISO 7816 support
- four Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) modules, supporting operation for Freescale SPI, MICROWIRE, or Texas Instruments synchronous serial interfaces;
- 4 I2C modules
- 2 12-bit ADCs
- Advanced motion control, featuring: 8 PWM generator blocks, each with one 16-bit counter, 2 PWM comparators, a PWM signal generator, a dead-band generator, and an interrupt/ADC-trigger selector; 2 PWM fault inputs to promote low-latency shutdown; 2 Quadrature Encoder Interface (QEI) modules
- Timers: 2 ARM FiRM-compliant watchdog timers; six 32-bit general-purpose timers (up to twelve 16-bit); six wide 64-bit general-purpose timers (up to twelve 32-bit); 12 16/32-bit and 12 32/64-bit Capture Compare PWM (CCP) pins
- Up to 43 GPIOs (depending on configuration), with programmable control for GPIO interrupts and pad configuration, and highly flexible pin muxing
- Lower-power battery-backed Hibernation module with Real-Time Clock
http://newscenter.ti.com/2013-04-15-TI-introduces-new-Tiva-C-Series-ARM-Cortex-M4-microcontrollers-MCUs-for-connected-applications TI’s Press Release about Tiva C Series
- Toolset Enables Connected Vehicle Applications October 18, 2018Tools enable applications based on Renesas' R-Car automotive system-on-chip to combine dynamic vehicle data and cloud-based data in real time to deliver new services such as predictive driving support and infotainment applications.
- Samsung Ramps 7nm EUV Chips October 18, 2018Samsung said that it has taped out multiple 7nm chips using EUV at an event where it introduced a 256-GByte RDIMM and a flash drive with an embedded FPGA.
- Pasternack Ships Military-Grade RF Cable Assemblies Same Day October 17, 2018Pasternack is offering same-day shipping on its new line of military-grade MIL-DTL-17 RF cable assemblies with certifications, traceability, and test reports for avionics, military electronics, satellite ground station and autonomous vehicle applications.