The Flame: Questions and Answers / Kaspersky article
This is one of the most complex malware/threat till now.
Reading the Kaspersky article http://www.securelist.com/en/blog/208193522/The_Flame_Questions_and_Answers#page_top this malware seems to be a complex remote management and automation tool.
- appears to be able to record audio via the microphone
- sniffs the network traffic
- takes screenshots
- intercepts the keyboard
- TSMC Sees HPC Driving Business January 19, 2018TSMC says that high-performance computing, including demand for chips used in cryptocurrency mining, has replaced smartphones as the key driver of its business.
- Chipmakers Rally in Talent War January 19, 2018A semiconductor vet called for help on an initiative to reach out to STEM grads in a war for talent chip makers are losing to cloud computing giants.
- DSP Start-up Snags Funding, Targets 5G January 19, 2018Paris-based VSORA says says its digital signal processor architecture and development platform target wireless mobile applications and boost computing power.