The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
Opticis Fiber Optic USB Extension
M2-100 extends USB signal up to 40m (130feet):
USB Isolator Board for the ADuM3160 and ADuM4160
- Robo-Uber: What Went Wrong March 23, 2018The Uber dashcam footage has raised a host of fresh questions. For the tech community, it’s past time to start thinking through what could have prevented the autonomous car from killing a woman crossing the street.
- China's Fabless Firms Move up in Rankings March 23, 2018China is now the No. 3 region in terms of fabless chip suppliers, trailing only the U.S. and Taiwan, according to IC Insights.
- Path to 2 nm May Not Be Worth It March 23, 2018A panel of semiconductor experts sketched options leading to a 2-nm node, but a Qualcomm engineer warned of diminishing returns even at 7 nm.