One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- Toolset Enables Connected Vehicle Applications October 18, 2018Tools enable applications based on Renesas' R-Car automotive system-on-chip to combine dynamic vehicle data and cloud-based data in real time to deliver new services such as predictive driving support and infotainment applications.
- Samsung Ramps 7nm EUV Chips October 18, 2018Samsung said that it has taped out multiple 7nm chips using EUV at an event where it introduced a 256-GByte RDIMM and a flash drive with an embedded FPGA.
- Pasternack Ships Military-Grade RF Cable Assemblies Same Day October 17, 2018Pasternack is offering same-day shipping on its new line of military-grade MIL-DTL-17 RF cable assemblies with certifications, traceability, and test reports for avionics, military electronics, satellite ground station and autonomous vehicle applications.