One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- Embedded World: What to Look For and Why it Matters February 23, 2018Here's why next week's Embedded World conference in Nuremberg, Germany, has become one of the key events in the electronic engineers' calendar.
- Qualcomm Taps Samsung's 7nm EUV for 5G February 23, 2018Qualcomm affirms it will use Samsung for 7nm, despite reports that the company will transfer some of its advanced production to TSMC this year.
- UWB Rallies Forces in the IoT February 23, 2018DecaWave will try to rally other UWB chip vendors later this year to form a trade alliance to promote their wireless IoT location technology.