One of the coolest DMM on the market:
Fluke 233 – the Remote Display Multimeter
This is a great DMM, but mine has a problem: the battery life!
Leaving the meter in OFF state, after some weeks, all the batteries are dead. Happened 4 times with different batteries.
It seems that the power-off state consumption is high and approximately the same value for both units.
Some guys from Element 14 are stating that is a flaw with the meters with s/n under 138xxx:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
- Record Year for Semiconductor Materials Forecast April 25, 2018Chip materials market expected to top all-time high set in 2011, according to the SEMI trade group.
- Samsung's Chip Sales Leadership May be Fleeting April 25, 2018Samsung's lead over Intel in chip sales likely to evaporate when the memory market goes south, analysts say.
- As Germany's Industrie 4.0 Matures, IoT Security Stays Top of Agenda April 25, 2018IoT security news dominates at industrial and factory automation trade show in Germany.