Congrats to Danger Zack Brown! Good work and great updates!
And to Turkish Airlines Startup Class
A great concept – Kickstarter
Sadly, from the http://www.kickstarter.com/start page:
- “Am I eligible to start a Kickstarter project?
- Creating projects is currently open to US and UK creators over the age of 18 (see full details). Businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations can also use Kickstarter to fund their creative projects. We’re working hard to open up to more countries. If you’ve been waiting, we really appreciate your patience. Please note that anyone, anywhere (with a major credit or debit card) can pledge to Kickstarter projects.”
Easy to use, quick connecting, E-Ink display module various applications.
“The product contains an E-Ink display, display driver components and microController in one easy to use package.
They are available in three display sizes.
Bitmap graphics and text are placed on the display in the size, font and position desired.
Control is with SPI, Serial or I2C ports.
The ePs works standalone or controlled by a uController and operates on 3 to 16 VDC.
The medium and large ePS circuit board is suitable for securing in a project box or even plugging into the top of an Arduino shield stack.”
or in a unshortened form:
- Samsung Reportedly Plans to Cut Memory Production September 21, 2018Samsung Electronics is cutting back plans for DRAM and NAND flash production increases in an effort to keep supplies tight in the face of slowing demand, according to a report.
- Celebrating Junko Yoshida September 21, 2018EE Times' Junko Yoshida grabs a prestigious award at an auto industry event.
- Leti, VSORA Show 5G NR Air Interface on Multi-Core DSP September 21, 2018First implementation of 5G New Radio Release 15 physical layer on VSORA's multi-core DSP demonstrates that it can address timely and complex systems like 5G NR while providing a highly flexible software-defined development flow.