STEVAL-FKI868V1 with NUCLEO-L152RE board.
Can be used “normally” or via mbed.
Sigfox page: https://partners.sigfox.com/products/steval-fki868v1
Schematics in the datasheet or here: http://www.st.com/resource/en/schematic_pack/steval-fki868v1_schematic.pdf
S2-LP ULP transceiver page: http://www.st.com/en/wireless-connectivity/s2-lp.html
STMicro Wireless Connectivity for IoT Applications Brochure: http://www.st.com/resource/en/brochure/brwireless_web.pdf
! many thanks to STMicroelectronics
STMICROELECTRONICS – ST-LINK & ST-LINK/V2 – DEBUGGER/PROGRAMMER, ICD, FOR STM8 and STM32
The ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families features a single wire interface module (SWIM) and a JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
- 5 V power from USB connector, USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- SWIM specific features:
– 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
Farnell Order Code: 1892523
- USB 2.0 full speed interface compatible
- SWIM specific features:
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rates of 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed, 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with an ERNI standard connector vertical (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with pin headers or 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG/SWD specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG/SWD cable provided for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
ARM® and ST Free European seminar series on the new STM32 F0 MCU series, between 22 May and 5 July 2012.
Attend this FREE seminar and walk away with in-depth technical knowledge of the STM32 F0 series and a FREE STM32 F0 Discovery Kit!
Technical Documentation and Software ST page or direct links:
- Silicon Labs to Acquire Sigma Designs December 13, 2017Deal focused on Z-Wave technology; Silicon Labs intends to divest or shutter other product lines.
- Karamba Says It Can Protect CAN December 13, 2017Thus far, Trillium has been the sole voice promoting 30-year-old CAN bus protection. Now Karamba Security is in the game, claiming it better because SafeCAN authenticates a CAN bus-based network with "zero network overhead."
- IoT Markets to Watch in 2018 December 13, 2017Predictive maintenance and asset tracking are two big IoT markets to watch in 2018 because they will provide real efficiencies and improved safety.