Upgrading Eagle over 9.2, a new strange thing happens. In the CAM settings, on every soldermask layer, appears a checked box named “Negative image”.
The results are… a borderless soldermask.
A short Mentor video about thermal simulation with FloTHERM XT here:
Just looking for PCB Suites prices, I found the upverter. It seems a very good way if you like to pay a monthly subscription price or you agree to share all your work…
The export function has a wide palette: Gerber RS-274X, Json, NC Drill – Excellon, Pick and Place CSV and Tempo format, PNG, 3D STL, CSV Netlist, CSV BOM.
The library claims to be very rich, but the parts that I was searching for wheren’t available. Maybe you should build your own components and share, so after some months will be more complete.
Opening an Open Source Project: http://upverter.com/upverter/47dd0486577730a2/SparkFun-WiFly-Shield/
Free for a Open Source Account,
$14/month for a Personal Account,
$39/month for a Commercial Account.
GerbMerge is a program for combining (panelizing) the CAM data from multiple printed circuit board designs into a single set of CAM files.
The purpose of doing so is to submit a single job to a board manufacturer, thereby saving on manufacturing costs.
GerbMerge is built in Python.
GerbMerge currently works with:
- CAM data generated by the Eagle circuit board design program, with “best effort” support for Orcad, Protel, and PCB
- Artwork in Gerber RS274-X format
- Drill files in Excellon format
- Who's Who in AI Today January 18, 2019IBM held its first AI Conference late last year. On-the-ground-report filed by IBM researcher offers a great tool to find out who's who in the field, and the AI problems researchers are pushing to solve.
- SpaceX Goes Lean on Staffing & Supply Chain January 18, 2019SpaceX is growing in leaps and bounds--and its' staffing and supply chain strategies are evolving right along with the company.
- U.S. Lawmakers Propose Ban on Chip Sales to Huawei, ZTE January 18, 2019A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation which would ban the export of U.S. chips and other components to Chinese telecommunications companies Huawei and ZTE for violating U.S. export control laws.