A short Mentor video about thermal simulation with FloTHERM XT here:
Just looking for PCB Suites prices, I found the upverter. It seems a very good way if you like to pay a monthly subscription price or you agree to share all your work…
The export function has a wide palette: Gerber RS-274X, Json, NC Drill – Excellon, Pick and Place CSV and Tempo format, PNG, 3D STL, CSV Netlist, CSV BOM.
The library claims to be very rich, but the parts that I was searching for wheren’t available. Maybe you should build your own components and share, so after some months will be more complete.
Opening an Open Source Project: http://upverter.com/upverter/47dd0486577730a2/SparkFun-WiFly-Shield/
Free for a Open Source Account,
$14/month for a Personal Account,
$39/month for a Commercial Account.
GerbMerge is a program for combining (panelizing) the CAM data from multiple printed circuit board designs into a single set of CAM files.
The purpose of doing so is to submit a single job to a board manufacturer, thereby saving on manufacturing costs.
GerbMerge is built in Python.
GerbMerge currently works with:
- CAM data generated by the Eagle circuit board design program, with “best effort” support for Orcad, Protel, and PCB
- Artwork in Gerber RS274-X format
- Drill files in Excellon format
- Looking Back at Yesteryear's Measurement Tools August 22, 2017The flotsam and jetsam of gadgetry, especially old tools, can tell us interesting things about the times, the tech, and the people responsible for creating and maintaining it.
- Microsoft Describes Next Xbox SoC August 22, 2017Microsoft described at Hot Chips its Scorpio SoC in the upcoming Xbox One X and it decision not to use high-bandwidth memory.
- NAND Prices Expected to Continue Rising August 22, 2017Market watcher says supply will remain tight until later in 2018, when 3D NAND production reaches maturity.