A short Mentor video about thermal simulation with FloTHERM XT here:
Just looking for PCB Suites prices, I found the upverter. It seems a very good way if you like to pay a monthly subscription price or you agree to share all your work…
The export function has a wide palette: Gerber RS-274X, Json, NC Drill – Excellon, Pick and Place CSV and Tempo format, PNG, 3D STL, CSV Netlist, CSV BOM.
The library claims to be very rich, but the parts that I was searching for wheren’t available. Maybe you should build your own components and share, so after some months will be more complete.
Opening an Open Source Project: http://upverter.com/upverter/47dd0486577730a2/SparkFun-WiFly-Shield/
Free for a Open Source Account,
$14/month for a Personal Account,
$39/month for a Commercial Account.
GerbMerge is a program for combining (panelizing) the CAM data from multiple printed circuit board designs into a single set of CAM files.
The purpose of doing so is to submit a single job to a board manufacturer, thereby saving on manufacturing costs.
GerbMerge is built in Python.
GerbMerge currently works with:
- CAM data generated by the Eagle circuit board design program, with “best effort” support for Orcad, Protel, and PCB
- Artwork in Gerber RS274-X format
- Drill files in Excellon format
- Infineon to Spend $1.9 Billion on New 300-mm Power Semi Fab May 18, 2018Power semiconductor market leader plans new facility in Austria that is expected to be up and running in 2021.
- Microsemi Deal May Spur Broader ReRAM Adoption May 18, 2018Microsemi's agreement to license non-volatile resistive RAM technology from Crossbar could be a significant catalyst paving the way for wider adoption of the technology.
- China Clears $18 Billion Toshiba Memory Sale May 18, 2018Final antitrust approval clears way of sale to consortium led by Bain Capital to be finalized by June 1.