Google Reader, Google Building Maker, Google Voice App for Blackberry, Google Cloud Connect and many other features or services will be closed soon.
But… http://support.google.com/reader/answer/3028851 writes:
How can I download my Reader data?
Google Reader will be retired on July 1, 2013. If you’d like to download a copy of all your Reader data before then, you can do so through Google Takeout. You’ll receive your subscription data in an XML file, …. more
- TWR-K70F120M – MK70FN1M0VMJ12: K70FN1M in a 256 MAPBGA with 120 MHz operation
- TWR-ELEV – Two elevator modules that provide power regulation circuitry, standardized signal assignments, and act as common backplane for all assembled Tower System modules
- TWR-SER – Serial peripheral module with Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, and CAN interface circuitry
- J-Link Lite for Cortex-M – a small JTAG-emulator with SWD/SWO debugging support for Cortex-M devices
- DVD with software development tools, example projects & MQX BSPs, documentation
Price in IAR’s e-shop: 200 EUR / USD 249
(the link states old.iar… but is the current e-shop)
Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
Locates and identifies faults up to 150m or 500ft: cut, short-circuited, crossed or separated pairs, short-circuits between pairs, pair inversions and sheath / screen continuity; faults at the end of the link or installed line.
Types of cables tested: UTP & STP (SSTP & FTP) as per TIA568 A/B, ISO, EN, USOC and ISDN standards
Great free webinars at Element14/Farnell www.element14.com/webinars
- 13/06/12 REACH Regulations: steps to compliance
- 13/06/12 ON Semiconductor: Solutions for Driving High Brightness LEDs
- 19/06/12 Design Flow Series: A step-by-step guide to debugging an ARM based design with the Keil ULINK-ME 20/06/12 EAO Switch: Design Considerations for Effective Human Machine Interface Systems
- 21/06/12 Elektor Academy – AndroPod – Bridging Android and your electronics projects
- 27/06/12 Design Flow Series: BGA layout guidelines–Designing for manufacturability
- 18/07/12 Freescale Part 1 of 5 Part Series: Build your own Embedded System
STMICROELECTRONICS – ST-LINK & ST-LINK/V2 – DEBUGGER/PROGRAMMER, ICD, FOR STM8 and STM32
The ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families features a single wire interface module (SWIM) and a JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
- 5 V power from USB connector, USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- SWIM specific features:
– 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
Farnell Order Code: 1892523
- USB 2.0 full speed interface compatible
- SWIM specific features:
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rates of 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed, 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with an ERNI standard connector vertical (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to an application with pin headers or 2.54 mm pitch connector
- JTAG/SWD specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG/SWD cable provided for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
A good article about using Thermography Imaging in Home Improvement here:
Fluke Thermal Imaging Product line:
Contactless current measurement probe from TTI
A magnetic field mesurement interpreted as current on Oscilloscope.
Unlike any other current probe
The Aim I-prober 520 positional current probe is unlike any other current measurement device available.
Calibrated measurement of current normally requires the current to be passed through a closed magnetic loop. Typically this is done using some form of split clamp device. Whereas this is suitable for individual wires, it is of no use for measuring current in PCB tracks.
The I-prober 520 is a compact hand-held probe which is used with an oscilloscope. By placing the insulated tip of the probe onto a PCB track, the current flowing in the track can be observed and measured.
ex. Input 12V – Output 36V
What you can expect from X-fest 2012
Beginning in April 2012, Avnet and Xilinx will co-host FREE X-fest technical training events throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Japan.
The X-fest experience will feature:
- Full-day, how-to training for FPGA, DSP & embedded systems designers
- Multiple learning tracks – topics include “fundamentals,” “applications” & “Zynq™-7000 EPP”
- 75-minute training courses devoted to design solutions for FPGA circuitry & the surrounding components
- Specialized 7 Series & Zynq™-7000 EPP solutions training
- Practical, real-world design examples with an emphasis on:
- Industrial networking and control
- Video processing
- Wireless communication
- Motor control
- FPGA attach
- Partner demonstrations & exhibits that allow for direct interaction with factory experts
- A sneak peek at exciting new products, advanced technologies & design tools
• Source&Measure SourceMeter Instruments (SMUs)
• Integrated Switch/Multimeter Instruments
• A range of programmable DC Power Supplies
ARM® and ST Free European seminar series on the new STM32 F0 MCU series, between 22 May and 5 July 2012.
Attend this FREE seminar and walk away with in-depth technical knowledge of the STM32 F0 series and a FREE STM32 F0 Discovery Kit!
Technical Documentation and Software ST page or direct links:
A new BoosterPack for Launchpad
A great product! It works with a MSP430G2553 which comes preprogrammed in the box.
OLED, DAC, DSP, microSD Card, USB mass storage, MP3 player/recorder, capacitive touch scroll wheel.
- Samsung Reportedly Plans to Cut Memory Production September 21, 2018Samsung Electronics is cutting back plans for DRAM and NAND flash production increases in an effort to keep supplies tight in the face of slowing demand, according to a report.
- Celebrating Junko Yoshida September 21, 2018EE Times' Junko Yoshida grabs a prestigious award at an auto industry event.
- Leti, VSORA Show 5G NR Air Interface on Multi-Core DSP September 21, 2018First implementation of 5G New Radio Release 15 physical layer on VSORA's multi-core DSP demonstrates that it can address timely and complex systems like 5G NR while providing a highly flexible software-defined development flow.