Lattice has begun shipping the highest density member of the next generation LatticeECP4 FPGA family to select customers.
This new family offers the richest portfolio of low cost, low power mid-range devices under 200K LUTs, with high performance innovations such as 6G SERDES in low cost packages, powerful DSP blocks and built-in hard IP-based communication blocks.
The highest density device in the family, the LatticeECP4-190, features 183K LUTs, 480 double data rate DSP multipliers (18×18), 5.8 Mbits of memory and twelve 6 Gbps SERDES channels, making it ideally suited for a broad range of cost- and power-sensitive wireless, wireline, video and computing applications.
LatticeECP4 Overview Video:
The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
The TLV1117 is a positive low-dropout voltage regulator designed to provide up to 800 mA of output current.
The device is available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, 5-V, and adjustable-output voltage options.
All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1-V input-to-output differential. Dropout voltage is specified at a maximum of 1.3 V at 800 mA, decreasing at lower load currents.
- Android Wants to Be Truly Free July 19, 2018Thanks for Android, Google. Now it's time you let it go.
- Google to Appeal Record EU Fine Over Android July 19, 2018Google said it plans to appeal a record $5.1 billion antitrust fine handed down by the European Union regulators for restrictions imposed on Android device manufacturers and mobile network operators.
- ASML to Ship 20 EUV Systems in 2018 July 19, 2018Dutch equipment vendor claims progress on source power availability; says it expects to ship more than 30 additional next-generation lithography systems next year.