Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Embedded World: What to Look For and Why it Matters February 23, 2018Here's why next week's Embedded World conference in Nuremberg, Germany, has become one of the key events in the electronic engineers' calendar.
- Qualcomm Taps Samsung's 7nm EUV for 5G February 23, 2018Qualcomm affirms it will use Samsung for 7nm, despite reports that the company will transfer some of its advanced production to TSMC this year.
- UWB Rallies Forces in the IoT February 23, 2018DecaWave will try to rally other UWB chip vendors later this year to form a trade alliance to promote their wireless IoT location technology.