Testing the C2000 Launchpad:
After loading the default application sourced by TI Control Suite 3.0.3 into TI Code Composer 5 I changed the “Celcius” spelling into “Celsius”. May be someone’s trademark?
The C2000 Launchpad works great, the XDS100 included is instantly detected by the Code Composer and works as debugger in the same time with the USB/Serial console.
Another great tool from TI!
- 3 boost converters
- 3 LEDs
- A great evaluation tool for the electronic enthusiast, the hobbyist and the hardware/software developer who seeks a quick path to the TI’s 32bit C2000 microcontroller line wich is designed for real-time control applications.
https://estore.ti.com/LAUNCHXL-F28027-C2000-Piccolo-LaunchPad-P3088.aspx … and the price is fabulous too.
- integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator
- 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART
… and the price is fabulous too.
Piccolo MCU Datasheet: http://www.ti.com/litv/pdf/sprs523h
- Looking Back at Yesteryear's Measurement Tools August 22, 2017The flotsam and jetsam of gadgetry, especially old tools, can tell us interesting things about the times, the tech, and the people responsible for creating and maintaining it.
- Microsoft Describes Next Xbox SoC August 22, 2017Microsoft described at Hot Chips its Scorpio SoC in the upcoming Xbox One X and it decision not to use high-bandwidth memory.
- NAND Prices Expected to Continue Rising August 22, 2017Market watcher says supply will remain tight until later in 2018, when 3D NAND production reaches maturity.