Huge discounts on development kits by Nuvoton (https://www.nuvoton.com/) via Nuvoton Direct (https://direct.nuvoton.com).
The Nuc140V (connectivity series Cortex) board with LCD display, 9-pin UART and Voice Codec and has a 40% discount now https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/learning-board-of-nuc140-series
The 8051 based bundle offer at 50% (100pcs N76E003AT20 + devboard + Nu-link) is back again and you can find the Cortex-M4 bundle (100pcs M451MLG6AE + NuTiny-M451V + Nu-Link Pro ) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/-m451-big-bundle- and that’s fabulous!
Under the IoT Solution > IoT Platform stays the Mbed Enabled Development Kit series which is expanded with two new boards, both with the detachable, upgraded and offline programming enabled Nu-Link2-Me interface:
- NuMaker-M031TB (on preorder) https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m031tb-pre-order
- NuMaker-M032SE https://direct.nuvoton.com/en/numaker-m032se
- Nu-Link-Me dual voltage settings (3v3 or 5v) – sure, you can add a switch or a solder-ball “case switch”: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/049b205d-2349-11e8-9221-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- Nu-Link-Me virtual COM Port settings – the driver can be found in the NuMicro_ISP_Programming_Tool zip file: https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/b5f2aeb6-4cb9-11e6-987b-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
- The COM Port switch also may lead to some code modifications, a good article here: http://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/faq/73482dbb-f222-11e8-a156-4511a3410ebb/?__locale=en
KEIL and Nuvoton are also presenting a fantastic offer: Free MDK version limited to Cortex-M0 and M23
Request here: http://www.keil.com/nuvoton