The MSP-FET430UIF is a USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 through the JTAG interface or Through the 2-wire Spy Bi-Wire protocol. No external power is required.
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
TI Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/tool/msp-fet430uif
One of the best things is that it supports the whole range of MSP430. If you are new to MSP430 you can grab one bundled with a Target Board. TI’s Target Boards are using a very good quality ZIF socket (TSSOP, QFN, LQFP, SOIC, SSOP, … ), direct access to all chip pins, some quick configuration jumpers and a JTAG Cable Header.
MSP430 Buglist can be found here http://www.ti.com/sc/cgi-bin/buglist.cgi
The TI Engineer to Engineer (E2E) community can be found here: http://e2e.ti.com/
- Friday Fun: Identify These RF Connector Chess Pieces June 22, 2018
- Vint Cerf Gives Rx for IoT June 22, 2018Engineers need to upgrade the quality, security and interoperability of software for the Internet of Things, said Vint Cerf, co-developer of the Internet Protocol.
- China is Home to 9 of Top 12 Smartphone Vendors June 22, 2018Samsung and Apple continue to dominant the smartphone market, but behind them stand several Chinese brands mounting a challenge to their market share.