The MSP-FET430UIF is a USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 through the JTAG interface or Through the 2-wire Spy Bi-Wire protocol. No external power is required.
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
TI Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/tool/msp-fet430uif
One of the best things is that it supports the whole range of MSP430. If you are new to MSP430 you can grab one bundled with a Target Board. TI’s Target Boards are using a very good quality ZIF socket (TSSOP, QFN, LQFP, SOIC, SSOP, … ), direct access to all chip pins, some quick configuration jumpers and a JTAG Cable Header.
MSP430 Buglist can be found here http://www.ti.com/sc/cgi-bin/buglist.cgi
The TI Engineer to Engineer (E2E) community can be found here: http://e2e.ti.com/
- Trust Technology, But Verify August 20, 2018Tech companies own many technological levers capable of dividing society. Who are we to trust them developing tech for good?
- Computer Ethics Get an Update August 20, 2018In response to significant changes in computing in the last 25 years, the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has updated its Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- AI Startup Hires Two Tesla EEs August 20, 2018Esperanto hired two Tesla Autopilot engineers, it said at Hot Chips where Arm, Tachyum, Xilinx and others will describe new machine-learning chips.