The MSP-FET430UIF is a USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 through the JTAG interface or Through the 2-wire Spy Bi-Wire protocol. No external power is required.
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
TI Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/tool/msp-fet430uif
One of the best things is that it supports the whole range of MSP430. If you are new to MSP430 you can grab one bundled with a Target Board. TI’s Target Boards are using a very good quality ZIF socket (TSSOP, QFN, LQFP, SOIC, SSOP, … ), direct access to all chip pins, some quick configuration jumpers and a JTAG Cable Header.
MSP430 Buglist can be found here http://www.ti.com/sc/cgi-bin/buglist.cgi
The TI Engineer to Engineer (E2E) community can be found here: http://e2e.ti.com/
- Toolset Enables Connected Vehicle Applications October 18, 2018Tools enable applications based on Renesas' R-Car automotive system-on-chip to combine dynamic vehicle data and cloud-based data in real time to deliver new services such as predictive driving support and infotainment applications.
- Samsung Ramps 7nm EUV Chips October 18, 2018Samsung said that it has taped out multiple 7nm chips using EUV at an event where it introduced a 256-GByte RDIMM and a flash drive with an embedded FPGA.
- Pasternack Ships Military-Grade RF Cable Assemblies Same Day October 17, 2018Pasternack is offering same-day shipping on its new line of military-grade MIL-DTL-17 RF cable assemblies with certifications, traceability, and test reports for avionics, military electronics, satellite ground station and autonomous vehicle applications.