The MSP-FET430UIF is a USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 through the JTAG interface or Through the 2-wire Spy Bi-Wire protocol. No external power is required.
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6 volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols
TI Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/tool/msp-fet430uif
One of the best things is that it supports the whole range of MSP430. If you are new to MSP430 you can grab one bundled with a Target Board. TI’s Target Boards are using a very good quality ZIF socket (TSSOP, QFN, LQFP, SOIC, SSOP, … ), direct access to all chip pins, some quick configuration jumpers and a JTAG Cable Header.
MSP430 Buglist can be found here http://www.ti.com/sc/cgi-bin/buglist.cgi
The TI Engineer to Engineer (E2E) community can be found here: http://e2e.ti.com/
- Alibaba Adds Embedded CPU Core Designer April 20, 2018China's internet behemoth, Alibaba Group, announced on Friday the acquisition of C-Sky Microsystems, a designer of China's home-grown 32-bit embedded CPU processing core.
- Q'comm in Crossfire as Trade Tensions Mount April 20, 2018U.S. chip suppliers may have the most to lose from a U.S.-China trade war.
- Inside Lab126 with Amazon's Alexa April 20, 2018Amazon gave a tour of its secretive Lab126 to show in the AI era that it's ready to let anyone make any kind of Alexa voice device - and fast!