mbed – ARM Rapid Prototyping Tool
The mbed Comes in two flavors: CortexM3(NXP LPC1768) and CortexM0(NXP LPC11U24).
- 1 ethernet port
- 3 serial ports (Rx/Tx)
- 2 SPI ports
- 2 I2C ports
- 6 Analog INs or 5 Analog INs + 1 Analog Out
- 1 CAN Port
- 6 PWM out
- 1 USB port (D+, D-) and the main USB-mini Port as a serial terminal
- 4 blue LEDs
Connected to USB shows up a 2MB FAT-FS storage with a preloaded web page which connects and autenthicates the user to the mbed.org website where resides the Free Online C Compiler and all other help pages, manuals, code examples, community contributed programs and libraries.
- MBED Serial Port in Windows: http://mbed.org/handbook/Windows-serial-configuration
- Handbook: http://mbed.org/handbook/Homepage
- Unbrick instructions: http://mbed.org/cookbook/Unbricking
- MCU User Manuals:
- Local toolchain usage:
- (Maybe) Useful Hardware:
- Trust Technology, But Verify August 20, 2018Tech companies own many technological levers capable of dividing society. Who are we to trust them developing tech for good?
- Computer Ethics Get an Update August 20, 2018In response to significant changes in computing in the last 25 years, the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has updated its Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- AI Startup Hires Two Tesla EEs August 20, 2018Esperanto hired two Tesla Autopilot engineers, it said at Hot Chips where Arm, Tachyum, Xilinx and others will describe new machine-learning chips.