mbed – ARM Rapid Prototyping Tool
The mbed Comes in two flavors: CortexM3(NXP LPC1768) and CortexM0(NXP LPC11U24).
- 1 ethernet port
- 3 serial ports (Rx/Tx)
- 2 SPI ports
- 2 I2C ports
- 6 Analog INs or 5 Analog INs + 1 Analog Out
- 1 CAN Port
- 6 PWM out
- 1 USB port (D+, D-) and the main USB-mini Port as a serial terminal
- 4 blue LEDs
Connected to USB shows up a 2MB FAT-FS storage with a preloaded web page which connects and autenthicates the user to the mbed.org website where resides the Free Online C Compiler and all other help pages, manuals, code examples, community contributed programs and libraries.
- MBED Serial Port in Windows: http://mbed.org/handbook/Windows-serial-configuration
- Handbook: http://mbed.org/handbook/Homepage
- Unbrick instructions: http://mbed.org/cookbook/Unbricking
- MCU User Manuals:
- Local toolchain usage:
- (Maybe) Useful Hardware:
- Friday Fun: Identify These RF Connector Chess Pieces June 22, 2018
- Vint Cerf Gives Rx for IoT June 22, 2018Engineers need to upgrade the quality, security and interoperability of software for the Internet of Things, said Vint Cerf, co-developer of the Internet Protocol.
- China is Home to 9 of Top 12 Smartphone Vendors June 22, 2018Samsung and Apple continue to dominant the smartphone market, but behind them stand several Chinese brands mounting a challenge to their market share.