J-Link Lite for Cortex-M debug probe included in IAR KickStart Kit for Kinetis K70F120M
- TWR-K70F120M – MK70FN1M0VMJ12: K70FN1M in a 256 MAPBGA with 120 MHz operation
- TWR-ELEV – Two elevator modules that provide power regulation circuitry, standardized signal assignments, and act as common backplane for all assembled Tower System modules
- TWR-SER – Serial peripheral module with Ethernet, USB, RS232/485, and CAN interface circuitry
- J-Link Lite for Cortex-M – a small JTAG-emulator with SWD/SWO debugging support for Cortex-M devices
- DVD with software development tools, example projects & MQX BSPs, documentation
Price in IAR’s e-shop: 200 EUR / USD 249
(the link states old.iar… but is the current e-shop)
- TSMC Sees HPC Driving Business January 19, 2018TSMC says that high-performance computing, including demand for chips used in cryptocurrency mining, has replaced smartphones as the key driver of its business.
- Chipmakers Rally in Talent War January 19, 2018A semiconductor vet called for help on an initiative to reach out to STEM grads in a war for talent chip makers are losing to cloud computing giants.
- DSP Start-up Snags Funding, Targets 5G January 19, 2018Paris-based VSORA says says its digital signal processor architecture and development platform target wireless mobile applications and boost computing power.