HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
HVSP needed! When ISP fuse is disabled and DW not working.
High Voltage Serial Programming – (sometimes known as SHVP).
The AVR Studio 4 way:
Connect. Select HVSP. Go.
THE AtmelStudio 7 way:
View > Available Atmel Tools shows only the JTAGICE mkII and the Simulator. Go to Tools > Add target. Or write STK in the upper-right box called “Quick Launch” and the Add target dialog appears. (I tried also PICkit, but it’s still not there)
- STK500 Schematic: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/STK500.pdf
- STK500 component placement: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/images/A9903.3.1000C_assy_draw.pdf
- The HV_PROG header on AVR Dragon: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.hoj_dsd_lc.html
- STK SHVP page: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.SHVProgramming.html
- STK500 socket usage: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/stk500/stk500.highVoltageProgramming.html
- Re-enabling the SPI interface: http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/avrdragon/avrdragon.section.gsr_osd_lc.html
- Embedded World: What to Look For and Why it Matters February 23, 2018Here's why next week's Embedded World conference in Nuremberg, Germany, has become one of the key events in the electronic engineers' calendar.
- Qualcomm Taps Samsung's 7nm EUV for 5G February 23, 2018Qualcomm affirms it will use Samsung for 7nm, despite reports that the company will transfer some of its advanced production to TSMC this year.
- UWB Rallies Forces in the IoT February 23, 2018DecaWave will try to rally other UWB chip vendors later this year to form a trade alliance to promote their wireless IoT location technology.