GerbMerge – A Gerber – file merging utility
GerbMerge is a program for combining (panelizing) the CAM data from multiple printed circuit board designs into a single set of CAM files.
The purpose of doing so is to submit a single job to a board manufacturer, thereby saving on manufacturing costs.
GerbMerge is built in Python.
GerbMerge currently works with:
- CAM data generated by the Eagle circuit board design program, with “best effort” support for Orcad, Protel, and PCB
- Artwork in Gerber RS274-X format
- Drill files in Excellon format
- Android Wants to Be Truly Free July 19, 2018Thanks for Android, Google. Now it's time you let it go.
- Google to Appeal Record EU Fine Over Android July 19, 2018Google said it plans to appeal a record $5.1 billion antitrust fine handed down by the European Union regulators for restrictions imposed on Android device manufacturers and mobile network operators.
- ASML to Ship 20 EUV Systems in 2018 July 19, 2018Dutch equipment vendor claims progress on source power availability; says it expects to ship more than 30 additional next-generation lithography systems next year.