exosite as a way to solve IoT problems
One of the many problems in the IoT field is the data publishing section. Big amount of data and, sometimes, a weak security. A good opportunity is a public, trustworthy, cloud service like Exosite.
Exosite looks like a wonderful platform that comes at great price:
- The free developer account includes 2 devices and 1 user. Extra: + Device Key – $2/month + User Access – $7/month + SMS Text – $0.03/tex
- The whitelabel account costs $100/month and allows you to deliver IoT services to the users under your domain name (TLD).
Exosite IoT enabled Development Kits and projects:
http://exosite.com/solutions/development-kits/ lists AVR/Arduino, Microchip, Renesas, Synapse, TI, but is possible to create “generic devices” with any other platforms.
Renesas (RX62N RDK): https://renesas.exosite.com
TI: Connected LaunchPad https://support.exosite.com/hc/en-us/articles/200778084-EK-TM4C1294XL-Connected-LaunchPad
API & Support
https://github.com/exosite/exoline Application that allows the use of Exosite API commands from a CLI
https://support.exosite.com/hc/en-us/categories/200010998-Getting-Started-Support-Basics Getting Started Guide
TI Chronos & Py
- Friday Fun: Identify These RF Connector Chess Pieces June 22, 2018
- Vint Cerf Gives Rx for IoT June 22, 2018Engineers need to upgrade the quality, security and interoperability of software for the Internet of Things, said Vint Cerf, co-developer of the Internet Protocol.
- China is Home to 9 of Top 12 Smartphone Vendors June 22, 2018Samsung and Apple continue to dominant the smartphone market, but behind them stand several Chinese brands mounting a challenge to their market share.