A RF BoosterPack for the LaunchPad.
A new BoosterPack for Launchpad
A great product! It works with a MSP430G2553 which comes preprogrammed in the box.
OLED, DAC, DSP, microSD Card, USB mass storage, MP3 player/recorder, capacitive touch scroll wheel.
TI creates a new low power (lower! as if the old MSP430 wasn’t already a true low power mcu) mcu product line. The announced power reduction is @50% with new “Wolverine” MCU platform.
– Active power as low as 100 µA/MHz
– <400 nA standby with RTC and brown-out protection
– 250× less energy per bit with FRAM
– < 7 µs to wake to active from standby
The announced “Wolverine” keeps as many peripherals as can be in a “retention” mode using a power gating controller. Only the needed modules are fully powered, the idle ones are in “retention” mode.
The FRAM unified memory architecture can also lower all the memory power requirements.
It looks like one of the big energy efficient boards but at a nano-scale.
The announced voltages are 0.9v(GO, TI, GO!), 1.8v, 3.3v and 5v.
Product line page: http://www.ti.com/ww/en/mcu/wolverine/
- Friday Fun: Identify These RF Connector Chess Pieces June 22, 2018
- Vint Cerf Gives Rx for IoT June 22, 2018Engineers need to upgrade the quality, security and interoperability of software for the Internet of Things, said Vint Cerf, co-developer of the Internet Protocol.
- China is Home to 9 of Top 12 Smartphone Vendors June 22, 2018Samsung and Apple continue to dominant the smartphone market, but behind them stand several Chinese brands mounting a challenge to their market share.