ATECC108 from ATMEL
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
- Intel, Arm to Collaborate on IoT October 15, 2018Semiconductor industry powerhouses aim to reduce the complexity associated with the onboarding process for IoT devices.
- Next-Generation Military Communications Challenges October 15, 2018The next generation of MILCOM platforms will need to leverage more modern communication technologies that have been developed to enable commercial platforms.
- Shredded Banksy: Engineered Prank or Fake Art? October 15, 2018Whatever Banksy is -- street artist as he's been famously characterized or a real painter whose reputation might one day eclipse that of Michelangelo, Monet or Picasso -- an engineer he is not.