ATECC108 from ATMEL
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
- Silicon Labs to Acquire Sigma Designs December 13, 2017Deal focused on Z-Wave technology; Silicon Labs intends to divest or shutter other product lines.
- Karamba Says It Can Protect CAN December 13, 2017Thus far, Trillium has been the sole voice promoting 30-year-old CAN bus protection. Now Karamba Security is in the game, claiming it better because SafeCAN authenticates a CAN bus-based network with "zero network overhead."
- IoT Markets to Watch in 2018 December 13, 2017Predictive maintenance and asset tracking are two big IoT markets to watch in 2018 because they will provide real efficiencies and improved safety.