ATECC108 from ATMEL
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
- Record Year for Semiconductor Materials Forecast April 25, 2018Chip materials market expected to top all-time high set in 2011, according to the SEMI trade group.
- Samsung's Chip Sales Leadership May be Fleeting April 25, 2018Samsung's lead over Intel in chip sales likely to evaporate when the memory market goes south, analysts say.
- As Germany's Industrie 4.0 Matures, IoT Security Stays Top of Agenda April 25, 2018IoT security news dominates at industrial and factory automation trade show in Germany.