ATECC108 from ATMEL
ATECC108 is a ECDSA Crypto Authentication Chip that is using key sizes of 256 or 283 bits and supports I²C communication (< 1Mb/sec) and Single-Wire Interface.
- NIST B283/K283/P256 bit ECC (ECDSA) Engine (~60ms Sign Protocol)
- ECC Key Generation, Signature Computation, and Signature Verification
- 256 bit SHA Hardware Engine
- Multi-level Hardware FIPS Random Number Generator
- Complete Client and Host Functionality in Same Device
- 72 bit Unique ID/Serial Number
- I²C, Single-Wire Interface
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operation, 150nA Standby Current
- 8-lead UDFN (2mm x 3mm), 8-lead SOIC, 3-lead Contact, WLCSP (Future)
Datasheet & Documents:
- Friday Fun: Identify These RF Connector Chess Pieces June 22, 2018
- Vint Cerf Gives Rx for IoT June 22, 2018Engineers need to upgrade the quality, security and interoperability of software for the Internet of Things, said Vint Cerf, co-developer of the Internet Protocol.
- China is Home to 9 of Top 12 Smartphone Vendors June 22, 2018Samsung and Apple continue to dominant the smartphone market, but behind them stand several Chinese brands mounting a challenge to their market share.