A RF BoosterPack for the LaunchPad.
A new BoosterPack for Launchpad
A great product! It works with a MSP430G2553 which comes preprogrammed in the box.
OLED, DAC, DSP, microSD Card, USB mass storage, MP3 player/recorder, capacitive touch scroll wheel.
TI creates a new low power (lower! as if the old MSP430 wasn’t already a true low power mcu) mcu product line. The announced power reduction is @50% with new “Wolverine” MCU platform.
– Active power as low as 100 µA/MHz
– <400 nA standby with RTC and brown-out protection
– 250× less energy per bit with FRAM
– < 7 µs to wake to active from standby
The announced “Wolverine” keeps as many peripherals as can be in a “retention” mode using a power gating controller. Only the needed modules are fully powered, the idle ones are in “retention” mode.
The FRAM unified memory architecture can also lower all the memory power requirements.
It looks like one of the big energy efficient boards but at a nano-scale.
The announced voltages are 0.9v(GO, TI, GO!), 1.8v, 3.3v and 5v.
Product line page: http://www.ti.com/ww/en/mcu/wolverine/
- MediaTek Claims First Health Biosensor for Smartphones December 15, 2017Billed as the first biosensor that monitors health functions from a smartphone, module tracks heart-rate information, blood-pressure trends, peripheral oxygen-saturation levels and more.
- Chinese Memory Firms Face Legal Hurdles December 15, 2017Before Chinese memory upstarts like Tsinghua Unigroup face off with Samsung, Hynix and Micron in the marketplace, they will likely be battling them in court.
- Driving Research into Intelligent Agriculture December 15, 2017Initiatives throughout the world are taking shape to develop "smart" or intelligent agriculture to boost food security as the world's population grows.