A RF BoosterPack for the LaunchPad.
A new BoosterPack for Launchpad
A great product! It works with a MSP430G2553 which comes preprogrammed in the box.
OLED, DAC, DSP, microSD Card, USB mass storage, MP3 player/recorder, capacitive touch scroll wheel.
TI creates a new low power (lower! as if the old MSP430 wasn’t already a true low power mcu) mcu product line. The announced power reduction is @50% with new “Wolverine” MCU platform.
– Active power as low as 100 µA/MHz
– <400 nA standby with RTC and brown-out protection
– 250× less energy per bit with FRAM
– < 7 µs to wake to active from standby
The announced “Wolverine” keeps as many peripherals as can be in a “retention” mode using a power gating controller. Only the needed modules are fully powered, the idle ones are in “retention” mode.
The FRAM unified memory architecture can also lower all the memory power requirements.
It looks like one of the big energy efficient boards but at a nano-scale.
The announced voltages are 0.9v(GO, TI, GO!), 1.8v, 3.3v and 5v.
Product line page: http://www.ti.com/ww/en/mcu/wolverine/
- Intel Banks on Artificial Intelligence June 23, 2017Intel is investing in artificial-intelligence startups, acquiring others, and blending the mix with its own AI expertise to ensure a leadership position in machine learning, deep learning, and brainlike neural networks based on its AI hardware and software.
- SiLabs CEO Plots Slow, Steady IoT Strategy June 23, 2017"IoT is in a bit of a trough right now," Silicon Labs' CEO said, just as he was leaving the ballroom where he delivered a keynote entitled "Accelerating the IoT." Is he sensing a whiff of IoT backlash?
- NOR Prices Forecast to Rise 20% in Q3 June 23, 2017New and rapidly growing applications are ratcheting up demand for NOR flash while some companies are scaling back production, according to DRAMeXchange.