The LR09A (A110LR09A) is a module built by Anaren Inc based on the sub-1 GHz RF transceiver – CC110L.
For evaluation is really easy to use the AIR Boosterpack
Using one pcb for stand-alone operation:
On the PCB there are some DNP components that are needed only for the stand-alone configuration.
- one simple S1 push switch is used for pairing
- two 47k pull-up resistors – one 0603 as R1 and one at P1.3 (I don’t know why I can’t see the footprint)
- one 0603 LED as D1 and his 0603 limiting resistor R2
- some 0.1uF decoupling caps
The MSP430G2553 needs to be programmed with the Anaren Firmware and configured with ATC – BoosterStack Lite as Sensor (Application State Selector).
LR09A Module Price on Mouser and Digikey: http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Anaren/A110LR09A00GM/
Anaren’s CD for the AIR BoosterPack: https://www.anaren.com/sites/default/files/120124%20-%20CD%20ROOT.zip
TI’s CC110L Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/product/cc110l
CC110L price on Digikey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/CC110LRGPT/296-41410-2-ND/4090782
- Embedded World: What to Look For and Why it Matters February 23, 2018Here's why next week's Embedded World conference in Nuremberg, Germany, has become one of the key events in the electronic engineers' calendar.
- Qualcomm Taps Samsung's 7nm EUV for 5G February 23, 2018Qualcomm affirms it will use Samsung for 7nm, despite reports that the company will transfer some of its advanced production to TSMC this year.
- UWB Rallies Forces in the IoT February 23, 2018DecaWave will try to rally other UWB chip vendors later this year to form a trade alliance to promote their wireless IoT location technology.