The LR09A (A110LR09A) is a module built by Anaren Inc based on the sub-1 GHz RF transceiver – CC110L.
For evaluation is really easy to use the AIR Boosterpack
Using one pcb for stand-alone operation:
On the PCB there are some DNP components that are needed only for the stand-alone configuration.
- one simple S1 push switch is used for pairing
- two 47k pull-up resistors – one 0603 as R1 and one at P1.3 (I don’t know why I can’t see the footprint)
- one 0603 LED as D1 and his 0603 limiting resistor R2
- some 0.1uF decoupling caps
The MSP430G2553 needs to be programmed with the Anaren Firmware and configured with ATC – BoosterStack Lite as Sensor (Application State Selector).
LR09A Module Price on Mouser and Digikey: http://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Anaren/A110LR09A00GM/
Anaren’s CD for the AIR BoosterPack: https://www.anaren.com/sites/default/files/120124%20-%20CD%20ROOT.zip
TI’s CC110L Product Folder: http://www.ti.com/product/cc110l
CC110L price on Digikey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/CC110LRGPT/296-41410-2-ND/4090782
- Friday Fun: Identify These RF Connector Chess Pieces June 22, 2018
- Vint Cerf Gives Rx for IoT June 22, 2018Engineers need to upgrade the quality, security and interoperability of software for the Internet of Things, said Vint Cerf, co-developer of the Internet Protocol.
- China is Home to 9 of Top 12 Smartphone Vendors June 22, 2018Samsung and Apple continue to dominant the smartphone market, but behind them stand several Chinese brands mounting a challenge to their market share.