The ADuM4160 is a USB port isolator, based on Analog Devices Coupler® technology.
- Direction of Data Flow detection
- Upstream facing port isolation
- Voltage: 3.1 to 5.5V
- China's Big AI Plan: Do Toys Count, Too? December 11, 2018The most convincing indication of China's rise in the AI market that I recently came across was the plethora of AI-driven toys displayed, demonstrated, and pitched at shop after shop in the Shenzhen airport.
- Broadcom Nudges Fibre Channel to 64G December 11, 2018Broadcom announced Gen 7 Fibre Channel products, pushing the market to 64G at a time when analysts say that its wired chips are leading its strong sales.
- Intel, Samsung Describe Embedded MRAM Technologies December 11, 2018The two largest chipmakers introduce new technologies for replacing embedded flash at the International Electron Devices Meeting.