Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- javapath javaw unspecified error
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
A Murano sensor app is tested here.
TI’s CC Debugger
A programming and debugging tool for the TI RF 8051 SoC line. Supporting software tools: SmartRF Studio, SmartRF Flash Programmer, SmartRF Packet Sniffer, Code Composer Studio, IAR EW 8051 (v.>7.51A).
- ARM Cortex-M0+
- Switch matrix for flexible configuration of each I/O pin function
- 2 USART interfaces, 1 SPI controller and 1 I²C-bus, with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
- Self Wake-up Timer (WKT) clocked from either the IRC or a low-power, low-frequency internal oscillator
- CRC engine
- Boot ROM API support: boot loader, USART and I²C drivers in ROM, power profiles, Flash In-Application Programming (IAP) and In-System Programming (ISP)
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone.Started as a Element14 competition,
the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- Mission Critical in Auto SoC: Interconnect IP October 22, 2016The average number of IP cores integrated into automotive SoCs is growing from about 20 today to more than 100 within the next five to ten years.
- Incandescent Lamps and Service Life October 21, 2016Why would this incandescent light bulb still work after 100 years? What keeps it going and what design lessons can we learn?
- Signing Off October 21, 2016Embedded systems columnist and EE Times ACE Award Contributor of the year Jack Ganssle says: "Adieu dear friends. It's time to move on."