Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- Playing with ESP8266 modules
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
TI’s CC Debugger
A programming and debugging tool for the TI RF 8051 SoC line. Supporting software tools: SmartRF Studio, SmartRF Flash Programmer, SmartRF Packet Sniffer, Code Composer Studio, IAR EW 8051 (v.>7.51A).
- ARM Cortex-M0+
- Switch matrix for flexible configuration of each I/O pin function
- 2 USART interfaces, 1 SPI controller and 1 I²C-bus, with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
- Self Wake-up Timer (WKT) clocked from either the IRC or a low-power, low-frequency internal oscillator
- CRC engine
- Boot ROM API support: boot loader, USART and I²C drivers in ROM, power profiles, Flash In-Application Programming (IAP) and In-System Programming (ISP)
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone.Started as a Element14 competition, the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- Apple Owes $14.5 Billion Back Tax, says Europe August 30, 2016The European Commission has ruled that over several years Ireland has granted unjustifiable tax benefits to Apple worth up to euro 13 billion (about $14.5 billion), which the US computer company must now pay back to the Irish state - plus interest.
- ARM Investors Nod to Its Sale to SoftBank August 30, 2016Shareholders of ARM overwhelmingly approved its sale to SoftBank on Tuesday. The move officially put an end to the independence of ARM, a wildly successful processor IP core company born 31 years ago in Cambridge, the U.K.
- Self-Installing Automotive Driver Assistance System August 30, 2016In addition to vehicle-in-front closure and lane departure warnings, this unit also stores 15 seconds of video pre- and post-impact in the event of an accident.