Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- Eagle 9.2 Negative Solder Mask problem
- electronica 2018 - #ele18
- Segger J-Link Base v.9 - 50% off from Microchip
- Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
- Fluke turns 70 with some anniversary offers
- Nuvoton NT-M0564V Development Board
- #EW18 is here!
- The 5017 escaped from reverse voltage
- Eagle missing managed libraries
- STEVAL-FKI868V1 - Sigfox testing with ST Hardware
- Sigfox - WiSOL SFM10R1 - SNOC Board
- TIDA-00129 Isolated PS Ref.Des.
- #ele16 MVV update
- MSP-FET loosing 430UIF
- The EFM32 Development Kit - Gecko, G890F128
- javapath javaw unspecified error
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
- TI releases the MSP430GCC
- Upverter Schematic Capture + PCB Layout - online
- ATECC108 from ATMEL
- Microchip Training Calendar
A small board designed in Autotrax DEX (now DEXPCB) for building and testing some 12v and 5v IoT devices based on the cheap ESP8266 modules.
A Murano sensor app is tested here.
SDR view of a low power transmission
Capturing the transmission of Anaren LR09A modules with a RTL-SDR. The exceptionally low power mode is easy to spot.
Wireless Charging – WE coil choice
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone. Started as a Element14 competition request,
the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product. PCB built in Eagle.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- Who's Who in AI Today January 18, 2019IBM held its first AI Conference late last year. On-the-ground-report filed by IBM researcher offers a great tool to find out who's who in the field, and the AI problems researchers are pushing to solve.
- SpaceX Goes Lean on Staffing & Supply Chain January 18, 2019SpaceX is growing in leaps and bounds--and its' staffing and supply chain strategies are evolving right along with the company.
- U.S. Lawmakers Propose Ban on Chip Sales to Huawei, ZTE January 18, 2019A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation which would ban the export of U.S. chips and other components to Chinese telecommunications companies Huawei and ZTE for violating U.S. export control laws.