Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- Eagle 9.2 Negative Solder Mask problem
- electronica 2018 - #ele18
- Segger J-Link Base v.9 - 50% off from Microchip
- Renesas Synergy SK-S7G2
- Fluke turns 70 with some anniversary offers
- Nuvoton NT-M0564V Development Board
- #EW18 is here!
- The 5017 escaped from reverse voltage
- Eagle missing managed libraries
- STEVAL-FKI868V1 - Sigfox testing with ST Hardware
- Sigfox - WiSOL SFM10R1 - SNOC Board
- TIDA-00129 Isolated PS Ref.Des.
- #ele16 MVV update
- MSP-FET loosing 430UIF
- The EFM32 Development Kit - Gecko, G890F128
- javapath javaw unspecified error
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
- TI releases the MSP430GCC
- Upverter Schematic Capture + PCB Layout - online
- ATECC108 from ATMEL
- Microchip Training Calendar
A small board designed in Autotrax DEX (now DEXPCB) for building and testing some 12v and 5v IoT devices based on the cheap ESP8266 modules.
A Murano sensor app is tested here.
SDR view of a low power transmission
Capturing the transmission of Anaren LR09A modules with a RTL-SDR. The exceptionally low power mode is easy to spot.
Wireless Charging – WE coil choice
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone. Started as a Element14 competition request,
the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product. PCB built in Eagle.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- RISC-V Eases Innovation in Military/Aerospace Designs February 15, 2019RISC-V is getting attention of just about every vertical market, but it offers a number of particular benefits for military/aerospace designers.
- Nvidia Hurt by Inventory Glut, Data Center Slowdown February 15, 2019Nvidia reported declining sales for its most recently concluded quarter, blaming continued inventory glut associated with the cryptocurrency price crash, a slowdown in sales to the data center, and weak sales of its high-end GPUs based on the Turing architecture.
- RIP NASA Mars Rover: The End of a Space Exploration Era February 14, 2019The illustrious story of NASA's Opportunity Mars rover has come to a close, but it leaves behind a wealth of valuable information.