Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- #ele16 MVV update
- MSP-FET loosing 430UIF
- The EFM32 Development Kit - Gecko, G890F128
- javapath javaw unspecified error
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
- TI releases the MSP430GCC
- Upverter Schematic Capture + PCB Layout - online
- ATECC108 from ATMEL
- Microchip Training Calendar
- That BadUSB vulnerability...
- heroku cloud application platform
- exosite as a way to solve IoT problems
- Maxim's ECDSA Demo Stick
- OpenHAB ++
- BeagleBone + OpenHAB + Debian: two weeks note
- OpenHAB + BeagleBone + Debian
A small board designed in Autotrax DEX (now DEXPCB) for building and testing some 12v and 5v IoT devices based on the cheap ESP8266 modules.
A Murano sensor app is tested here.
SDR view of a low power transmission
Capturing the transmission of Anaren LR09A modules with a RTL-SDR. The exceptionally low power mode is easy to spot.
Wireless Charging – WE coil choice
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone. Started as a Element14 competition request,
the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- Hnaflbaflwhiflsnifltafl January 18, 2017Representing the famous Battle of Koom Valley between the dwarfs and the trolls, Thud is a favorite game of Lord Havelock Vetinari, Patrician of Ankh-Morpork.
- Give Unique Test Gear Some Respect January 18, 2017There is general-purpose test equipment, more-focused test equipment, and some units that address truly unusual and narrow niches.
- How to Build DIY Switches and Potentiometers from Household Materials January 18, 2017By constructing homemade versions of components like switches and potentiometers, it should be possible to reduce the cost of a new Arduino kit.