Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- STEVAL-FKI868V1 - Sigfox testing with ST Hardware
- Sigfox - WiSOL SFM10R1 - SNOC Board
- TIDA-00129 Isolated PS Ref.Des.
- #ele16 MVV update
- MSP-FET loosing 430UIF
- The EFM32 Development Kit - Gecko, G890F128
- javapath javaw unspecified error
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
- TI releases the MSP430GCC
- Upverter Schematic Capture + PCB Layout - online
- ATECC108 from ATMEL
- Microchip Training Calendar
- That BadUSB vulnerability...
- heroku cloud application platform
- exosite as a way to solve IoT problems
- Maxim's ECDSA Demo Stick
A small board designed in Autotrax DEX (now DEXPCB) for building and testing some 12v and 5v IoT devices based on the cheap ESP8266 modules.
A Murano sensor app is tested here.
SDR view of a low power transmission
Capturing the transmission of Anaren LR09A modules with a RTL-SDR. The exceptionally low power mode is easy to spot.
Wireless Charging – WE coil choice
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone. Started as a Element14 competition request,
the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product. PCB built in Eagle.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- 10 Predictions for Robotics Tech in the Next 5 Years November 17, 2017We asked John Santagate, research director, Service Robotics, at market research firm IDC for his thoughts on the biggest trends that the robotics industry will see.
- iPhone X's TrueDepth Module Dissected November 17, 2017Although imaging experts are aware of a complex "TrueDepth" module that Apple has devised for its iPhone X, most other details inside the device's 3D system - chips, components, and all the way down to substrates - remain a deep, dark secret.
- STMicro Augments Low-power MCU Family November 17, 2017STM32L4+ devices, part of STMicro's STM32 family, boast significantly higher performance at ultra-low power consumption.