Electronics, Open Source and Tools
Some info about electronics, notes and projects and even some quick product reviews.
All the information is indexed and can be found using the navigation bar or the search box.
Generally, all sources are highlighted in the article.
- Anaren LR09A
- Fake DS18B20
- Playing with ESP8266 modules and IoT
- FLIR CM174 - fantastic tool!
- Pads FloTHERM XT video
- HVSP: Reviving on old ATtiny13
- COTS Test: Wireless Charger
- November deals on Microchip Development Tools
- WE SKEDD Line
- It's IoT Time!
- Start UpS and phun
- Thanks @Digikey
- DN, DNCEC, PSOC & MRDON
- VERY special prices for EFM32 on IAR Webstore
- MSP432 Launchpad is... launched
- Spansion = Cypress
- BASH vulnerability issue
- Texas Instruments MCU Design Days
- TI CC3200 Launchpad - Quick Guide
- TI releases the MSP430GCC
TI’s CC Debugger
A programming and debugging tool for the TI RF 8051 SoC line. Supporting software tools: SmartRF Studio, SmartRF Flash Programmer, SmartRF Packet Sniffer, Code Composer Studio, IAR EW 8051 (v.>7.51A).
- ARM Cortex-M0+
- Switch matrix for flexible configuration of each I/O pin function
- 2 USART interfaces, 1 SPI controller and 1 I²C-bus, with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
- Self Wake-up Timer (WKT) clocked from either the IRC or a low-power, low-frequency internal oscillator
- CRC engine
- Boot ROM API support: boot loader, USART and I²C drivers in ROM, power profiles, Flash In-Application Programming (IAP) and In-System Programming (ISP)
Project Status = alpha, not released
It’s all about a Wireless Charging (Qi compliant) Li-X Battery Cape for the BeagleBone.Started as a Element14 competition, the QiLiCape may be released as a part of an embedded electronics product.
- QiLi Cape part.III
- QiLiCape v3-d1
- BeageBone QiLiCape
- Beagle has landed!
- BeageBone QiLiCape - a wireless power charger cape for BeagleBone
- Friday Quiz: Interconnects and Transmission lines September 30, 2016It doesn't take much in the way of frequency for interconnects to take on transmission-line characteristics.
- 15 Views from the Robot Frontier September 29, 2016The RoboBusiness conference showed industrial, service and educational robots and ingredients for them.
- Q'comm, NXP Discuss Merger, Say Reports September 29, 2016Qualcomm may be considering buying NXP Semiconductors for more than $30 billion according to multiple press and Wall Street reports.